Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza123

Reaction score
I bought an 08 model rx125 when I got it home it had a shattered bottom headset bearing and I can't rind anywhere to get new bearings if anyone can help me find somewhere I can find a set it would be cutie helpful as they are a different size to all my other thumpsters

where abouts are ya man it might help us locate a store, or go to a local bearing shop

I'm in launceston Tasmania I been to all my local shops and they all seed they have never seen this size bearing before

Naa that's not them I bought a set of 320/22-23.5 bearings last week they arrived today and are too big that's why I'm stumped

Can you measure the original bearing with a set of verniers and post your findings.

Cheers

Outer diamiter of headed cup is 41mm

Top bearing outer diamiter 37mm inner 22mm and 13mm tall

Bottom bearing is the same with 23.5 inner

Hmm all the ones that i can find have an OD of 44 mm. I have a Motovert expert so il check the bearings tomorrow for you.

Yea that's the problem I have I have only seen 44 and 46 untill now and these are quite thinner than normal aswell and cheers for the help that will be great

Had a search and found the exact same problem!!. Need a top headstem bearing and just bought a 320/22 (44mm) and it doesnt fit. can anyone confirm the size

Already got a set, look to be 41mm OD ringing motovert tomorrow to confirm (bloke wasnt in yesterday) Will post the results. Oh and it didnt come with the original bearing (got the case)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back