Motovert RX250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgeli92

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to purchase the Motovert RX250 as a road bike as well as dirt. What do you guys think about it? Are they any good?

Cheers

There okay. But not ADR. So you can't get it road rego'd...

dont waist your money, buy something reliable, an xr250 would make a perfect road/trail bike, they go forever, either that or a wr250f

let us know your budget, and where you are and will be more then happy to assist in finding you a good bike, a 1995-98 model xr250 can be had for under $2000, there a really fun bike to ride, and very easy to ride also,

Last edited:
the sf is the motard version im pretty sure, the s is the road trail, tbh, weather its an rmx, wr, xr, klx, aslong as the bike runs well, there all good bikes, pick a color really, my choice still would be the xr if its going to be road ridden, but thats just my biased input, if you like the look of the klx, then go for it, also you will find some bikes feel more narrow then others, for example, the xrs feel wide, and comfortable where as the wr's have a bit more of a dirt bike feel, and feel alot more narrow, ive ridden a kdx200 which is a two stroke, and the bike felt good

Yeah, the Kawasaki seems to be the go for me, it felt the best to me while test riding. But we will see I suppose.

good luck with your purchase, the 250's are a great fun bike, learn to ride one of these well and you'll become a very good rider when you upgrade to a 450 way way down the track

Latest posts

Back