Motovert Type R, 201cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you sure it will fit Stu?

I have never seen a fox float made for a linkage bike before? Be damn cool if it did as they are a top notch shock.

How much you pay for it?

Its not a float, its a fox podium, came off an lxr so install should be no probs. Here are the photos the dude sent, it cost me 550 inluding postage, which was 150. Being from america the conversion to us dollars made it worse, was only 325 us before postage, and the dude had it for sale on a forum for 500 us 6 months ago :)

2b5347c85086da9669100d33b460c22b.jpg

4b0af50e7bcb4da2b9b4e538228a8113.jpg

acbb2a3f87cc3964e133edb8c38392cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Im not to sure, probably just a sticker. Should be a million times better then the cr80 shock or the dnm shock i have been running though...

Ahh sorry that makes more sense.

Looks the goods. Definitely interested to see how it goes.

I've seen a lot of guys get their suspension done by Feal in the states
It's a good score for you if it has been done :thumbup:

Ordering a hi flow oil pump, cam chain guides, and alloy roller rockers soon, and then its just finish building it and get it to my mates workshop to get the yoshi pipe modified.

The yoshi pipe was a good investment , it will sound real good with that angry engine and the sweet sounding yoshi

Damn it's looking good. Can't wait to see the end result

Waiting on some parts to come from england then the exhaust mods and its a goer.... been flatout in the bobcat i lent off my boss working on the track adding berms and some jumps..

looking awesome mate, coming along well.
Can't wait to see it up and running. Should be mean

Cheers guys, im pretty happy with how its coming along, it better eat callums 190 now though or im gonna be shattered.
The fox feels so sweet, but im thinking the zochies are gonna need re valving to match :/

Latest posts

Back