Motovert type r front fork alignment?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skidz1

Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering if its possible to straighten the front wheel. when the handlebars are straight, the wheel is turned off to the left a little. can i adjust it from the bottom part where the axle goes through? or by twisting the forks? or could it mean that i have bent something? i have never done this b4 so any help would be appreciated. cheers

na its not off in that way, wheel sits centre between the forks... if the handle bars are straight, and u stand in front of the bike and look, the wheel pulls to the left, not perfectly straight. its only a small amount but it still should be straight

Last edited:
just loosen the 6x or so bolts that hold the fork tubes in the Tripple Clamps at the top section of the forks with the correct sized Allen Key.

then stand straddled over the front wheel, and turn your handlebars to correct the alignment.
when you are close, stand a couple of metres back and look across the flat front edges of the forks to make sure they are aligned properly
once you are happy, tighten up the 6x Tripple Clamp Bolts again, and your good to go.

na its not the bars, u can see the wheel is off a little even when u look at the front fender. bike is only 2 tanks old, never been dropped etc

Last edited:
you could try re' aligning the forks through the triples, just loosen the triple clamps off the forks, twist the wheel to the position you want, and do your triples up tight. if that doesnt work then you have bent something..

you could try re' aligning the forks through the triples, just loosen the triple clamps off the forks, twist the wheel to the position you want, and do your triples up tight. if that doesnt work then you have bent something..
why didn't i think of that ^^ lol

Latest posts

Back