Motvert RX 2" RPM 10,000 Gauge 7 Colours

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

android90

Reaction score
Just mounted this on my ""MOTOVERT RX "" street legal pitty .. pointless some may say but I want it just for reference and looks... oh its not hooked up yet cos I couldnt be bothered AHAHAHA!!

attachment.php

485315_10150603185551875_688011874_9187150_529910866_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0171.jpg
    IMAG0171.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
does the rx not have a tacho? i thought it would be in the digital dash. if it was working itd be cool i reckon

Dnt worry bro my uncle who has a few Harleys picked it up today and took it to his mechanic mate that does up and services all types of bike s, the tacho WILL BE fully functionally and the bike will easily cruise at 80KPH and pull to 115KPH lol :D!

Na not even a proper fuel gauge aha !!, my uncle came today and he took me to his Harley mechanic that's rebuilding his Harley wideglide, painting engine bits and moddin it up .. he rang up his.mate and told him about my bike and
It needig a service and about future mods, he sesh sure he likes playing with those motors and he how
he had even done a TAKEGAWA DOHC for a friend's MOTOVERT RX a few years ago..can't wait till I get my bike license aha!

Oops thought the 1st post didn't go through ! ... Can't be bothered deleting as they both have good info on just nore detailed aha!

how much did it cost to make it street legal including all the indicators and lights ect i think ive seen this on the road a few times

how much did it cost to make it street legal including all the indicators and lights ect i think ive seen this on the road a few times

Only way is to buy a "Motovert RX" OR "Yamoto Explorer".... Or if u have no luck that way buy a postie bike and get the welder out aha!

Latest posts

Back