Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I hate finding Mr Mo's youtube links when I first walk into work with no youtube...... argh!!!!

I'll look tonight.

That Motor really rips Mr Mo .. can u give us some spec's and a link to where its Available

Always good to watch you mate

if you search for it i have already made a thread about it somewhere and have listed the specs of the 150F and 190F. in short it is a SOHC 4v with a much shorter stroke in the 40's.

Anima is available from YCF dealers. I don´t know do you have dealers in your side of globe, or who sells D in there. But prices in EU:

150F 1090€
190F 1190€

Power is super smooth from down to up. And it rips!

62x49.5 with a SOHC 4v head
2 x 24.5mm intake, 2 x 21mm exhaust.

Fits within my class limits... I like the design numbers, too bad about that 4 speed though... Terry keep me in mind if you get any availability info on these.

You know I will, Josh ;) But, with the theoretical "area under the curve" of a good head with lots-O-lift and moderate duration, four forward may be plenty, even for an assfault rider. There's always the TAF box, but only in the .8 top gear configuration, for now.

That 26/22.5 setup is gonna run a bit more...

You know I will, Josh ;) But, with the theoretical "area under the curve" of a good head with lots-O-lift and moderate duration, four forward may be plenty, even for an assfault rider. There's always the TAF box, but only in the .8 top gear configuration, for now.

That 26/22.5 setup is gonna run a bit more...

If there is progress on teh 26/22.5 you KNOW I want in on it. At the end of the day I have to say under 155cc, and I wanna bust 100mph into T1 at NHMS and dominate GP80 in NEMM this summer. I'm not overly picky on how I accomplish it all.

If there is progress on teh 26/22.5 you KNOW I want in on it. At the end of the day I have to say under 155cc, and I wanna bust 100mph into T1 at NHMS and dominate GP80 in NEMM this summer. I'm not overly picky on how I accomplish it all.

I think 100mph should be pretty easy to reach. I just managed 90.5mph running a yx160 with a tbhead and a pwk28. Gearing was 18/34. if I could find a 30 rear sprocket, I'd say no sweat to the 100mph mark. A Daytona would do it even easier.

How did you measure the speed barnes??? thats pretty quick mate .... i done 125KMS on my 150 measured with a gps .. there is no way i could pull 160plus on that motor without serious work very serious work .. the air speed would kill it .. not saying you didnt but man thats quick

very cool vid Mr Mo ....jumps on a motard track made out of blacktop .. ouch if ya bin it .. very cool tho looks like great fun

i saw barnes do it with my own eyes. he is a smaller fella which helps alot at that speed, and with wind resistance. he was sitting on that speed for a long time as well so the gps had plenty of time to get the right reading.

AWESOME like i said not saying he didnt ... thats quick .... spose it's apple and oranges tho im on 10 inch rims .... damm thats fast tho .. whooooo hooooooooooo would have been fun

A steering dampner is a must, its a bit hairy when tipping into a corner at about 120 with a few bumps.
But speed is very achievable, just need the right gearing.

Latest posts

Back