MSO 140s 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

China 125

Reaction score
Model: MSO

Make: 140S

Year: 2007

Specs:
Engine: 140cc
Fuel capacity: 3L
Transmission: 0,1,2,3,4 (All up gears)
Suspension System: Fully Adjustable Front Suspension With Genuine DNM MT-AR 1000lbs shock with rebound adjustment
Max speed: ???
Dry Weight: 62.3KG
Bike Size: Length 1560mm, With 770mm, Hight 1040mm
Wheel Base: 1160mm
Engine starting: Kick
Brakes: Disk Front and Back
Seat Height: 760mm
Body Material: SDG twin tube reinforced extended cradle frame (chromo) Alloy Swingarm
Who this bike is for: Someone who likes speed and plenty of power to lift front wheel. Anyone who is looking for a cheap and fun first bike should consider this.

Price: $1150

Photo:
140s-3wh.jpg

Grate bike and service from MSO. Very suprised at the power out of the box:eek: The only bad thing i have found is that i keep knocking the kickstarter backwards with my boots (Bad sounds i dont recomend ppl do that lol).
A real good back shock, Front forks are ok, All in all a well bilt bike and nothing fell off the first time i rode it (like some others do). I highly recomend this bike.:D

good luck with ur bike! where do u ride?
cheers

Sweet first to have one on the forum.

I ride mostley at the watigans but i dont have bike transport atm so local areas as i live 5 min from Hillsborugh quary its pritty good but to paranoyed about the cops

Yeah good looking machine but it looks like the price has now jumped up another $300.00 as on their site it now says $1449.00.shame I missed it at that price guess I'll go back to some thing else now that cheaper
BIT

Last edited:
hey BIT they explained the reason it's so high is to protect resellers of their product so that other people go on man it's so cheap there i won't go and buy from someone else that is selling the bike.

But if you tell them you are from miniriders you are supposed to still able to get it at the good price.

Oh cool I missed that!! My mistake I just noticed on the web site it had jumped up.Thats great news I was thinking about a DHZ but like the MSO a little better even for the extra $$$ and their great after sales service that everyone talks about holds a price too but the extra $300 had me a little miffed as I only just noticed it went up after seeing the earlier price.Thanks for the heads up.
BIT

that's what i was thinking, a new mso would look cool with a tri swingarm and 12" 12" wheels. i thought about it.

those new mso's are mad
nice reveiw btw.

m0p

OK they are here

Just spent the weekend with Kenny and Linda as you'd expect they were cool as and easy to work with (WHICH AINT ALWAYS THE CASE ), we had a good weekend even though the weather stuffed the shoot and I now have an elite and a pro in the shed I can't ride till next weekend :eek: we gotta keep em fresh for the shoot at Bushies next weekend.I got a few snaps I'll photoshop and post tommorrow if it's cool with M.S.O but I can tell you they have really outdone themselves this time the ELITE is off the hook and the best thing I seen come outa china....the PRO is a bullet proof sub 2,000 package as well and are already walking out the door.....hurry if ya want one crew,everyone knows how good thier bikes and service are so I was expecting em to roll up with the goods ....and as usual they 're killing it .......I'm STINGING to throw a leg over one but I gotta wait .....it's killing me:D

KEEP IT PINNED

Ok this is Durant Durant( you know him here as epod) on the 140s This drop is hard to get from the right angle and light ....this doesn't do it justice it's pretty burly but we'll get more after the weekend , then we are taking it to a Brotherhood shootout....like I said we never had anything stand up straight outta the box like this before we gave it stick all week and I sold it to a good mate of mine ....wouldn't have if there was any probs with it anyone here that knows me knows that.

davesbombdrop.jpg

very nice dreadful, yeh th new pro looks off the hook aye??
i havn't seen the elite but yeh, pitty u got washed out man.
cheers

Latest posts

Back