MSO 140s 2007

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh, im with sid, awsome pic, where were u riding? a state park or something?

Cheers boys but yeah I think we got a better line in now and we are building a booter to get us into it so we'll hit it up when we get back from Bushies so stay tuned.....The place is the road out front of my place down here 750 acres of hater free paradise and yeah we are building a track...crew with an M.S.O will get discount camping and riding as eventually we are gunna open it up to the public so all you naughty monkeys on here can come down and hang out ride and camp as well.
It's called the Last Resort and we'll be doing M.S.O ride days too.....we just gotta wait for the ground to thaw as we are in the snowies and just can't get machines in till spring

But yeah cheers for the props guys keep it pinned

Only thing i can spot different from the atomik nitrous compared to a mso is

Tyres
handle bars
Suspention

and thats the only thing, so how come its 700 more..

Ok Franky seeing as I been testin the things Ken and Linda won't mind me answering this one I'm sure
Basically Franky ya get what ya pay for....the suspension is faaaar better for instance the shocks have rebound and compression on BOTH shocks not one on each like fast ace e.t.c these are simply better shocks and all good little chinas will be runing em soon the rear is also in my opinion a far superior set up and these two differences are worth the 700 if ya ask me.
The tyres are an essential ...those flat track things on the atomik are'nt worth blowin snot on so let's drop it to about 600 difference after you have bought a decent set of hoops ok ?
Like I said the suspension is worth the coin all day ....oh yeah ya missed the billet hubs and the MASSIVE 34mm header pipe , which as an aftermarket bit in the states will set you back a hell of a lot more than 600 bucks .

Hope this helps Franky if ya got anymore justlet me know

Cheers guys, but I made a mistake on the forks an hubs ...my bad I thought we were talking about the pro so I'd better answer again .

Same as for rear shock ...the dnm is the goods
same for tyres ya gotta get em.

The other thing I forgot to mention is there are at least 8 different production runs for this bike sometimes from the same factory.The only difference is the materials and build quality....for instance when I was doing stuff with f.m.c we had a choice of the same bike ranging from 200 to 800 The 800 had jap techs overseeing the build the 200- was a piece of sh#t.I know m.s.o's have the best build quality available and I'm guessing the atomik aint , In the end same answer though Franky ...ya gets what ya pay for.:cool:

Dreadful, Just went to south morang today with a new mate who has the MSO 140cc, Only difference was suspention and tyres really, :), And i can tell you now the qaulity is EXACTLY the same, And for the tyres who gives a crap mate, fronts sweet, just get a carlsbad rear, Nice try with promoting the MSO though ;)

Dreadful, Just went to south morang today with a new mate who has the MSO 140cc, Only difference was suspention and tyres really, :), And i can tell you now the qaulity is EXACTLY the same, And for the tyres who gives a crap mate, fronts sweet, just get a carlsbad rear, Nice try with promoting the MSO though ;)

mso provide services which ebay would never imagine off!

looks like a sweet bike! how do you buy them do they post them out or what? also are they better than the pitpro xr140?

mso provide services which ebay would never imagine off!

Actually no, Atomik service is exelecent, I just recieved
Gear leaver
rear tyre and tube
new fuel filter

from atomik due to a faulty part, they were more than happy to assist, And MSO is not better period, ;)

Latest posts

Back