MSO Pro 140cc 2007 Review

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agressive1

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I had bought a MSO Pro about 2 weeks ago and finally have given it a good run in the bush.

Model: MSO Pro

Make: MSO

Year: 2007

Specs:

Engine: 140cc
Fuel capacity: Not sure
Transmission: N1234
Suspension System: Front Genuine DNM M-200 forks with compression & rebound adjustment. Rear Genuine DNM MT-RC shock with compression & rebound adjustment.
Max speed: About 80
Weight: I would say about 60 if not more kilos.
Bike Size: Mine
Wheel Base: Not sure
Engine starting: Kick start
Brakes: Not sure work fine.
Seat Height: If i remember it was about 76cm
Body Material: Alloy swingarm, not sure about the wrest.

Who this bike is for:

This bike is for someone who wants to race or even just have some fun. Great for jumping, i was doing about 2m long jumps and about 1m high jumps and i weigh 100kilos. Shocks didnt bottom out as they are nice and firm for jumping. Its also for someone who doesnt mind being a hoon like me, hahaha.
Price:
$1,999.00

Photo:

IMGP5921.jpg

IMGP5920.jpg

IMGP5915.jpg

The bike is built so well i was shocked with such quality that could come out of a mini. As a first time having a mini i thought it was an awesome idea to get one for that little fun where you can pull out the smaller bike to go for a quick ride. The MSO Team Ken and Linda were great to me as customer service, they were the icing on the cake.

The only thing which i think should be changed is the Manual that it comes with as it isnt very explanatory. Other then that theres not much down side to it. The bike started first kick with ease and shit straight of. 2nd gear with my weight easily does a wheelie.

The bike feels great when you jump and land, feels as if your riding a mini push bike but dont get me wrong it isnt that mini. In fact its quiet spacious unlike i thought. I presumed that my knees would of hit the handle bars i was way of.

The bike is great and so is the MSO Team.

If you want some more info please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
Dean

[Replies]: Write about your experiences with them, share photos, videos, links and tips about the bikes. Basically anything you want as long as it applies to the respective bike.

Nice review props to ya.
Hope all goes well for ya and you have no probs.:D
Cheers

Nah dont man. They called dirt bikes for a reason:D

Hmm makes the decision for my second bike a tough one...MSO or Motovert...and other bikes...:s

Funny you say that mate I thought about it some more and I reckon it's a rip off. It's looking to be the MSO at the moment but I've just got one other bike to consider.

motoverts are over prices,
you've pretty much just bought a bike like/even better then the motoverts bikes!
lol take care of the pro,
i wish i could turn a 140s into a pro!
but ill keep dreamin ey!!!
cheerz!
Ryan

Hey thanks guys will take care into it.

I bought it out in the bush the other week and it went great love jumping it. When my brother got back from schoolies i told him that i used the bike in the bush and he saw it sparkly clean as if it just came out of the crate.

I make sure that it stays clean as possible and that everything is in the same condition from when i bought it.

Look to me i still think that these bikes are built better then the motorvert and they look a crap load better.

Hey crazzy , how ya been bruz? ... as usual you're right on the money mate,after the shootout Kenny went to China and brought back a new midsized model ...there's a ad in the new brotherhood issue...think it's on the stands now.
I have'nt thrown a leg over one yet but will soon and durant is working one to race in the SX ....but yeah they look the goods and as usual will be good bang for buck.
I'll let ya's know as soon as I get a few laps on one but like the rest of the range I expect them to be bullet proof .
We been pointing the whole range at rocks,rivercrossings and ramps down here and it's been happy days.
Oh yeah....I don't work for M.S.O, I don't ride for em either...I ride with em ...and yeah I help em out a bit .
But I just wanted to make that clear.

hold out and wait for a bit, mso is releasing a new model!

I've seen the new models and talked to the MSO guys and they told me the new models are better suited to MX than the MSO Pro, but the Pro is better for motard than the new model. This is all mainly to do with suspension travel.

Yeah ok sorry bruz missed ya motard interest.Personally I reckon ya can't ever have too much travel no matter what but I'm a monster ...but can see where ya coming from now .At the end of the day the motor is the thing that has stood out to us down here...we just threw about 800 bucks of trickery into one in an Elite to give away in the hood...it's the one in the centrefold and unlock the box this issue.If ya want any work done Durant is building ANGRY 140s, his number is at the bottom of the article.

I just got my MSO Pro today and my friend (Sic_Mini182) got a 140s. Great bikes, looking forward to taking them for a proper ride. I was actually surprised with how stiff the supension is. Will be good for freestyle :).

Yeah the pro has compression and rebound adjust on both fork legs unlike fast ace etc...they are absolutely killer forks once you get em set up ...and at 6.2'' and 95 kegs the first stockers from china I have'nt had to crank all the way up.

Hey I got my mso pro a few weeks ago and believe me it is awesome! I could not be happier with it and for the price they are now selling them is ridiculous! The bike has awesome power and pops monos no worries. The suspension is really good although I havent jumped it or anything so I havent really had a chance to fully test it out. mso also have great customer service and were really helpful to me when I was choosing my new bike. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Mso Pro

thumbs up TO MSO. I picked up my mso pro a few weeks ago and have been giving it a thrashin on a mates property and around local bush. Absolutely the best thing i have ever brought for value for $$$.

Suspension is unbelievable and wheelstands no worries. I also weigh 88kgs and has no impact on the bike.

So happy with ken and linda,i reccomend them to everyone.

Its hard to believe people can build a bike that performs that well for that sort of price :eek:

cheers,

p.s Riding bikes for consecutive days in a row after a long time not riding results in a very sore ass and legs lol :D Its all worth it.
Cant wait to go riding again after i get a new throttle cable.

Latest posts

Back