MSO??? where are they

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agressive1

Reaction score
Hey

I use to be on this forum much more but havnt been on in god knows how long.

I remember MSO being one of the best bikes back then and to be honest with you i cant find a thing about them now.

Where has MSO gone, i did a search and i get no results back.???

Have they gone BUST?

Their website doesnt work anymore and as far as i can see MSO doesnt seem to exist anymore.

Anyone???

to be honest, got no idea what happened to em, didnt even noticed they were gone till i jus read this and tried to find em on the net, they are MIA cant find them anywhere ! ! ! wonder where linda's gotten too !

They no longer sell bikes and as far as I know its due to the increased overall price of them. The prices of their bikes would have been increased so they have taken some time out from importing.

They're still selling some parts on ebay, I bought a jet kit off them last week. I hope they come back they sold some great value bikes and now there's a hole in the market between cheap s#!t and expensive race bikes that they used to fill.

Last time i spoke to Linda was maybe about 5months ago.

I asked her how buisness was and she did mention to me that they have stopped getting containers in of bikes now due to the prices of them and not many people are wanting to pay for them. I really didnt think it was going to come to this situation where they dont even pop up any where.

Hope they come back into the buisness MSO kick as*.

yer they told a few months back that they are getting out of the buisness because all the financial crap going on.

no i doubt they will get back into the once a business goes there gone

i spoke to them b4 they closed down they had enuf bikes left to sell to get sum more in until some one broke in and stole a bunch of there bikes and products witch pushed them over the edge to wear they couldnt recover from . it was realy dissapointing to see them get shut down because some scumbags were to cheap to spend some money

They sold me one of their last bikes (unfortunate for me) and they told me at the time that they stopped importing their bikes because of the falling aussie dollar. It was becoming too expensive to import the bikes anymore.

There stock was at a storage place wasn't it ?? It should have been covered by insurance !!... Sucks BIG TIME that there not around anymore !!

Latest posts

Back