mso140cc vs ciniworx 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacky4

Reaction score
im tossing up between a mso 140cc or a ciniworz 125cc both in realllyyy good condition mso has lifan engine oil cooled dnm rear shock
ciniworx has protaper bars

are there any good things about ciniworx 125cc?

its not a bad machine, just that the CNC frame on the elite is hard to go past

lol Hillz.. now you have a MSO there the bee's knees. But I have a ciniworx.. so you know I'm not being a hypocrite so im not saying anymore then why did you want to sell the mso in the first place and why did you like the ciniworx in the first place?

Have you considered buying brand new and looking at all your options?

lol Hillz.. now you have a MSO there the bee's knees. But I have a ciniworx.. so you know I'm not being a hypocrite so im not saying anymore then why did you want to sell the mso in the first place and why did you like the ciniworx in the first place?

Have you considered buying brand new and looking at all your options?

but you carnt say a cini 125 is better than a elite 140 can you?

depends there is some good little ciniworx out there, not sure of the model ciniworx his talking about and what else it has. Plus I know bugger all about MSO...

depends there is some good little ciniworx out there, not sure of the model ciniworx his talking about and what else it has. Plus I know bugger all about MSO...

yer MSO's had come & gone before you started riding no doubt :p

well the main part about the mso elite is it has a billet frame and swinga witch looks/feels/is to be soo well made and not the slightest bit dodge at all.
then it has horents as well and with a oil change there amazing, and its already covered in billet parts :p though i think the cini's are like that too....
i dont know about the cini but doubt it has billet hubs like the elite, and im pretty sure the elite comes with a hydro clutch? mine did but it never worked... :(
but i dont know much about the cini's....

ye rach on the ball :) that is my bike im selling and stil is but i wanna get elite one or a ciniworx that one u showed is the one i was looking at gettin but missed out :(

if i come across another ciniworx like that is it worth gettin over my bike im selling? grrrr i hate not know anythin about bikes

Latest posts

Back