• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mt Seaview Mini SX Races 2015 Prize Draw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClassicHonda50

Sponsor
Reaction score
attachment.php

There has been a change to the prize with the winner having an option of either the TBW0936 kit or a Classic Honda 50's Australia store credit for $570.00 towards the purchase of any of the TB Parts range of products.

Buy a ticket and throw some support behind Sinister 50s to keep the racing going in 2016.

Cheers

Jaimie

Do you have to be at the meet to be eligible? I wont be there but am thinking of buying a few tickets... do you have a link to where I can get the tickets to?

Prize Draw Tickets

The Prize Draw is open to anyone and you don't have to be at the races on the day to be the winner.

To purchase tickets please send an email to [email protected] and include your full name, contact phone number and the number of tickets that you would like to purchase, we will send you an invoice via email for the tickets with the payment details included on the invoice.

A representative of Sinister 50s will draw the winning ticket and we will phone or email the winner to arrange their prize.

Tickets will also be available to purchase on the day of the race, buy a ticket and support the races.

Best of luck to all.

Jaimie

Last edited:
Congrats Jason, what are you gona choose?

Cheers mate , Pecka picked up the bag of goodies tonight for me

88 kit
Throttle cable
Wire harness
Spark plug cap
Allen head bolt kit
Billet tapped cover set
Billet oil dipstick

Sweet! Sounds good!
Congrats on win jase :)
Have your bike race ready in no time.

Latest posts