Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e3y3utes.jpg
Me with the shovel, at "Sneezys" track, and his Bro on the Right.

why is it when you meet someone famous, the camera doesn't want to work properly , bad focus, bad lighting damn it !!.

me, the wife, and Angry Anderson,
we met him one night when we went out for tea, he was in town for a big show/Guitar performance.
my wife told me not to hassle him for a picture,
he was only too pleased to have it taken with me, as long as my wife was standing next to him !!!

and another of me and a couple of old friends,
i met them through my younger bro Jason, back in 1989, he went to school with Suffa (Matt) and Pressure (Daniel),
bro and i went and saw them in town one night at an MC battle, a couple of years before they became famous

i spotted Matt and Barry (Debris), when we were out for tead with a friend one night.
i told my wife, and she told me to stop trying to attract their attention.
i spoke to Matt as he walked past, and he still remembered me,
even though my mullet from 1989 had long gone, lol.
we spoke for a while,
he told me how he used to bum smokes off my bro all the time, and go cruising in my bros' Capri.
i said to him that his life must be huge now, and told him he'd come a long way from his Blackwood days,
he agreed.
i reckon it's awesome how they can still find time to talk to people when they're out, so down to earth!
if they were US artists, i'm sure they'd of had a few bodyguards lurking close by to get rid of any fans etc.
we told Matt and Bazz that our kids were big fans of their music, Matt asked for my address,
and about a week later, we had a courier drop off some signed CD's to each of the kids, was their latest album.

Jake, Cj and me eating breakfast in Bali November last year, me looking happy to get my pic taken...

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367631210.597010.jpg

Me and the young fella while watchn nascars this morning.

Sent from the family throne

Latest posts

Back