MV expert 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hell yea, thats a damn good deal. While on the topic is this the same bike?
$(KGrHqRHJFUFHz(K)r0pBSEdyEvhv!~~60_57.JPG

$T2eC16FHJGoFFu4oUu8!BSEdy!iBHQ~~60_57.JPG

Absoulutely i have one and it is awesome. I payed 300 for mine and it is worth every cent.

My sis just payed 600 for the one above :( Oh well, hopefully should be a nice bike? Are they running a 12/12 setup also what engine is it? I'm assuming a GPX125?

yea mate at 250 its a hell of a deal. looks to be in pretty good nic aswell. how many hours has it done?

looks alright, but whats with the front brake lever??? its all pushed out the other way, same with the rear. whats goin on there? looks to be the same motovert that motovert 24 built up. should check it out.

Last edited:
looks alright, but whats with the front brake lever??? its all pushed out the other way, same with the rear lever? whats going on there?. looks to be the same motovert that motovert24 built up. should check it out.

Are these good bikes?, how much would you pay for the bike in the photo? Also what are the main specs of the bike? (forks/shocks ect)

Last edited:
Its just had a crash, hence the bent and broken levers. Im parting out a 125 expert with alloy frame.

Latest posts

Back