mv24's LXR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DE59FBDE-B81A-4912-9CFA-F99EF3DA6D0D-7233-0000018D4F351E03_zps9925dd86.jpg

Changed the exhaust abit
New linkage and jets aswell. Hopefully it will start easier now

did you buy the dhz anima lxr pipe and slip the t4 on it harry ?

been sitting in the shed for months doing nothing, had another crack at getting it started, sand papered the spark plug and tried the pe28 again (wouldnt even fire last time with it)
still had to bump start it but that was because it was just kickbacking (auto decomp isn't that great..) and ran perfectly

[video=youtube;NkCsx0OrfaM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkCsx0OrfaM[/video]

can kickstart it now fairly easy and revs out all the way. seems to have a leaky fork seal and no brakes but easy fix. so now i have a pitbike to ride again

Last edited by a moderator:
Harry what's happened to the old engine,still have it?

been able to ride it for afew hours without a problem now. pretty fun engine lot of power front wheel is off the ground alot

[video=youtube;U6-aD2iH7C8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-aD2iH7C8[/video]

handled really good on that track few people gave me the thumbs up afterwards haha.
had bog trouble off the jumps thinking it had a bit of dirt in the carby

Last edited by a moderator:
video link fixed, try now brendo.

Harry, copy the video URL from Youtube, then come back to your post here.
click on the video link (2nd from right) above the text box and paste the URL in there,
then when you post it the video will show up here.

Tried still doesn't play, I'm on tapatalk so might be a problem at they're end, who knows.

buy a couple of jets smaller as well, ie 120 and a 118, i was told by someone in the no that the top racers are running a smaller main jet than everyone recommends on here. im waiting on my jets now, and i didnt even buy anything as big as a 125

were did ya get ya red oil cooler lines?all i can find is items in the uk and there postge is more than the actual itmes lol

Latest posts

Back