MV24's pit pro 150 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sik Harry, gonna get a chain also, don't think dad will enjoy pushing you around on it mate

could be a scooter lol will be if the engine wont go, i'll get it going tho. a 428# by the looks of it. only ever had 420# chains

Last edited:
China chain or Namebrand gear

theres one rusted one but can't tell would be china, sprockets look wider then the motoverts so guessing 428#

DF5A6D30-74F1-43E4-A2A0-A6CE09C13094-5249-00000BD566DE6327.jpg

13050058-E7EA-4587-AD63-602614FD1DC2-5249-00000BD558A549EE.jpg

57F52542-D73A-4C76-A04A-4EA2489F5264-3210-0000065D35140DC7.jpg

all finished. just putting tubes in the tyres and front brake on.
started 3rd kick no problems just needed idle turned up.

pretty happy how its turned out since it was in a pile of parts in a box not long ago

Shes tidy mate, congrats. Ill think of ya tomorrow riding while im trying to dial this carby in:bigcry:

took it to parwan, couldn't get it going past half throttle, sucked in dirt some how so guessing it had dirt in the fuel.. i've put on a fuel filter and longer fuel line to see if that helps it.
now the annoying job of taking off the stock carbies..

took it out for its first ride on monday, pretty happy with it, bit surprised about the power as its stock engine and carby at the moment. going off a 250f wasnt hard either which was cool.
has a wobble in the head-stem i cant seem to get rid of tho. front brake which i brought is abit averaged. keep forgetting about the no rear brake.
cant seem to get the rear brake to work with the spacers tried heaps just doesn't wanna work. maybe i'll get a whole need system like the front.
might take it out again on sunday aswell. not sure which track. might take the lxr aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FiKLZHw7_Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztLo0XZH2Ds

doesnt seem to want to embed sorry

Harry, come to Frankston, the whole track has been redone, 3 tabletops, step ups, woops, high berms, it's awesome

Brilliant, thanks Harry, can't wait

And remember hazza, you can teach old dogs new tricks, dayum, i had to phil haha.

hahaha, it's ok, betweeen Harry and Styv, I got no chance keeping up.

fixed the rear brake, was stuck out and stuck on a weird angle so looked like it was fine but would push the wheel sideways and keep it locked.
just gotta bleed it now..

B947ABB3-588D-4DCF-9C7F-363ABE3CA71E-2173-000005E5D23A1575_zps57a8c313.jpg

chucked a new lever off the motovert on it, the perch was bent from a crash squishing the cable making it really stiff, all good now

cleaned out the carby again and found out that it leaks.. so going to get an oko 26 for it soon.

One thing that amazes me is why you never share the wealth hazza, it is plain as day that you are filthy rich thru the lotto or...who knows a cash crop?? lol. You never stop and yes i am jealous as hell, maybe one day we will all get lucky and you may advertise the thousands of spare parts cheap on classifieds. The 150 is looking good mate and she will love the oko bud. Just wish i had time to finish my build, but in saying that i picked up a 125 quad for my lil bro to come quadding with me on the quad, 2 cartons of gold it cost me and i reckon it was a not to bad score lol.

Latest posts

Back