My atomik mid nitrous 160 - running finally!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkreign

Reaction score
So after all the issues i had when i bought it. everything is good now, anyone who seen me post on here knows i had probs out the box. stripped thread on the head all fixed, carby tuned and the bike purs like a lion...id say kitten but these 160s got guts compared to my old lifan 125 lol.

pretty happy and in a good mood. thought id just post a pic of it with the mods ive done in the 3 weeks ive had it.

Renthal mini racer bars
pro taper diamond grips
Uni filter w/ mikuni 30mm carb
DNM shock 1000lb spring w/ resevoir

Nice job man, definitely some good upgrades done outta the box. Glad you've got the bike sorted tough, nothing worse than having so much potential unavailable because of little problems...

Thanks, and thanks for the help u offered in my posts.

the things i upgraded felt like a necessity rather than for fun. the standard shock its like an old worn out gas chair, the bars were clearly so cheap i expected them to bend on first drop. the grips were sliding on the bars out the box, molkt carbs are known to be crap and a uni filter speaks for itself lol. so happy. cant wait to get this bad boy out but 37 degrees over the weekend just aint my kind of fun

plans in the future are definatey some sort of forks, alloy swingarm, graphics and billet gear lever/kick start lever and clutch/brake lever. this thing will be a beast in the end and last me as long as i can ever imagine.

Last edited:
lol I'd trade you my rainy weekend for that 37 degrees anyday! weather up here has gone to shams this week :(

I had the same experience with the Molkt, amazing how a new carby tuned right can just breath new life into the bike!

lol I'd trade you my rainy weekend for that 37 degrees anyday! weather up here has gone to shams this week :(

I had the same experience with the Molkt, amazing how a new carby tuned right can just breath new life into the bike!

lol for serious? i hate hot weather. gimme rain over heat any day! the only reason i ever want it to get to 37+ is cos i work for a council here in adelaide and i get sent home with full pay at 37.5 degrees haha

haha, we're having the exact same weather down here in melbourne. i'd much rather the rain over the heat as well.
the bike looks sweet man, will be looking forward to see it once it's finished.

Latest posts

Back