my bike: expression of intereest

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unitrider08

Reaction score
ok well u have all probably seen my santa cruz jackal i was wondering if any1 would be interested in it ill get up sum pics asap again for those who havent seen it and a couple of details ok it was apprixametely a 3100$ build and has served me well im not chasing anything like it cost me to build im more to the point of if i see the right ffer i might sell as i need to sell the beut soon anyway to buy new car and its a bit of a heartbreaker pics and info up soon ok

forks: marzocchi high travel fully adjustable bomber forks
crank/running gear: truvativ isoflow, e thirteen
bars:big stick bars
mounain styled with flex arm chain tensoiner single speed conversion
powdercoated orange wheels
brakes: juicy 5 rear ,hayes el camino front
headstem:truvativ hussafelt
pedals: oddysey fly
tyres:kenda k rad
seat: oddysey aitkens special
and a few other bits also has a built in bottle opener down near the rear disc brake which is hell handy pics up soon

Last edited:
newbike1.jpg
newbike2.jpg
newbike3.jpg

and yes she sleeps in the lounge room :) if any1 would like to just swing sum sensibe offers my way and no spamming my thread either im not 100 percent on the sale unles i see the right price so i posted it in general chatuntil i get a reply from a mod then i will move it to sales if thats what he requests cheers all

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back