My Bobbed out CT110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon fmxer

Reaction score
Got this postie to ride around for fun with a couple mates, "members on here too" got the idea from a mate I ride with, as he bobbed his out first, looked and rode awesome so decided to do the same.

Mods:
Fitted a support for tank and seat.
P-nut bobber tank
Solo slim seat
Bar end mirrors
Bullet indicators
Uni filter
Bigger Front Sprocket
80 Main jet.

And removed a s#%# load of crap
Carry rack, two of the three stupid stands, and all the other useless crap.

y8u9ysuh.jpg
apuzyqu9.jpg
etu2a5uz.jpg
du2a5a5u.jpg
ru6utage.jpg
5yratu6a.jpg
e4eda9y4.jpg
atyba7y2.jpg

erunamyg.jpg
demu7e6a.jpg
9uzu7uqy.jpg

Last edited:
Still have a few other little things to do, but pretty much all done.

I might post up some more pics from stages of welding and painting, actually pretty much first time I've ever tried something like this, and I have no welding experience, but that's we're a grinder comes in handy lol

Yeah all myself, and painted with rattle cans, paint turned out pretty good for $9 bunnings paint lol

that looks sweet !

i would weld on some tube to the rear fender to hide the wiring though.

This is my mate Brad aka on here "B-RAD" postie the one I copied, his turned out sick too, he lowered his in the rear, looks so tuff.
y4esa9y5.jpg

that looks sweet !

i would weld on some tube to the rear fender to hide the wiring though.

Yeah was thinkin about hidding it, when I get bored, and start on cutting and painting the front fender, il try and see how I can hide it, without to much of a hassle

sweet, now all its missing is a dirty big bore or a yx e-start 200cc thing in there :p

That's nucken futs, I have to have one, COOL AS

Can ya get white walls in that tyre size?

A set of flat bars, some white walls.. and Id call it done dude!

Very damn cool!! Reaks of awesomeness!!
31263b1_20.jpeg

20121007-165602.jpg

DSC_0002_zps1f1fb2f7.jpg

White wall look kinda cool, but not straight bars, the stock ones feel awesome with the seat position as it is now.

Absalute in love with this bike, so cheap and fun :)

looks great man! such an improvement.
As said above lower in the rear would look cool plus i recon black rims would look mean ;)

Love your bobber, looks a lot better than many that cost 10x the price, I'm a big fan of budget bobbers, I reckon your bike would look awesome with a bigger front wheel, maybe not 21 inch but say a 19 incher from an xl100. Heres a pic to show you what i mean. My BSA bantam frame has a ct110 rear wheel with a 19 inch xl100 front wheel
stevesiphone888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

looks great man! such an improvement.
As said above lower in the rear would look cool plus i recon black rims would look mean ;)
Thanks mate.

Yeah I probly will end up lowering it, but I kinda want to lower it properly with adjustable rear shocks, or some other way then re mounting the shock mounts.

Yeah I agree black rims would look awesome!

Love your bobber, looks a lot better than many that cost 10x the price, I'm a big fan of budget bobbers, I reckon your bike would look awesome with a bigger front wheel, maybe not 21 inch but say a 19 incher from an xl100. Heres a pic to show you what i mean. My BSA bantam frame has a ct110 rear wheel with a 19 inch xl100 front wheel
stevesiphone888.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks mate, yeah didn't cost me much.

I see what you mean, that does look sick, I've got a couple other ideas, dunno when I'm gonna go ahead and try em, for now I just wanna enjoy riding it.

did you ever see the Postie bike down Christies Beach area, with the solid rear end ?
it was for sale last year iirc .
the owner took the rear shocks off, and replaced them with some shorter steel tube, and painted them red or black ? to look like shocks.

Latest posts

Back