my boys build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking better now...
8258bc1ea3a3ec09c760b97350d9c847.jpg

Came out the goods mate! :thumbup:
It'll look unreal when it's on the bike though... ;)

Clutch turned up today, its a different unit to the one I sent back, so im guessing I was right, and dhz tried to dodge me. In saying that, ken was great about the return, so no hard feelings. I just fitted it all up, went to put the cover on, and discovered I have lost the licating plug near the oil pump. Is it 100% necessary, or can I get by with out it?
804b0b58ad87b04430a5249756fdaf85.jpg
aab598484f07bc1c6722ee6a4b14b656.jpg

Last edited:
the little gasket locator dowel/tube ?
number 13 here ?
Outer Covers (155/125 Z)

it might be in your side cover still ?
or do you have any other clutch covers, engine cases laying around ?

Last edited:
Yeah mate DHZ are scumbags dude they sent second hand GPX forks after charging me full price, then sent me a fork sticker kit to say sorry!

I always here good things about Ken, and theres probably every chance he doesn't read the emails but as far as I'm concerned they can go to hell. I'm hearing more and more complaints about dhz.

They need a lesson from Jaimie over at Classic Honda on how to properly deal with their customers!

Jaime has brilliant customer service, ordered my taki coil from then, got it on the third day. Took dhz a week and a half to get the clutch basket returned, but ken was very apologetic on the phone. He did deny it could have been used, but imo it had definately been on a bike and if you pay for new thats what it should be!

Are ya going to build the spare head up with those tb valve springs?
Also if dosh allows roller rockers would help (not sure if can be used with stock cam) Because the std rockers have been known to break when used with anything other than stock.. i think thats why zongshen went down the safer option of weaker springs.

Looking sweet man and it was real eye candy looking at those cases in real life :D thats some dedication right there

Yeah im planning on that, I had found a few horror stories about using tb valve springs on stock head components myself. I will let him get confident on the stock engine and then upgrade to the spare head. Im thinkig a good port job, the tb springs, roller rockers and a cam. Id like to run a tb pston in it when he dan handle the power, can you run them with stock valves/head?

Yeah im planning on that, I had found a few horror stories about using tb valve springs on stock head components myself. I will let him get confident on the stock engine and then upgrade to the spare head. Im thinkig a good port job, the tb springs, roller rockers and a cam. Id like to run a tb pston in it when he dan handle the power, can you run them with stock valves/head?
Yes you can according to the website.. for some reason i couldn't when i tried it? not sure why.. maybe was just me messing it up would always touch the exhaust side and it beats me ? if anything it should be the intake.

it has greater piston to valve clearances than the stock.

Buy yourself a takey decomp cam or something and put the s35 in your kids :D

and alloy rockers are also out now, and for the similar price.

If you know a good machinist that would help you out for a slab could get larger valve seats cut while you are at it then come out with a monster engine :D

you could mock up one of the ol pistons before purchasing one..

Not a bad idea, will be at least a yr away before he is ready for that sort of grunt though. Gives me a game plan for when the time comes though.

I see you finally got that beak pedal sorry for the delay but glad it got to you in the end

Yeah mate DHZ are scumbags dude they sent second hand GPX forks after charging me full price, then sent me a fork sticker kit to say sorry!

I always here good things about Ken, and theres probably every chance he doesn't read the emails but as far as I'm concerned they can go to hell. I'm hearing more and more complaints about dhz.

They need a lesson from Jaimie over at Classic Honda on how to properly deal with their customers!
ken is not at dhz anymore it just kc now ken is gone
The service was better befor when he was there

When did he go? It was only three weeks ago max I was speaking to him on the phone!
I asked to talk to ken 12 months ago when I brought a yoshi pipe from them kc told me ken was not there now and it just him now
He might be back that was a year ago but thats wat I was told when I asked form him last.

Latest posts

Back