My Brand Spankin' New Pitster Pro X4R!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel<3Mx

Reaction score
After 1 and a half years of research and over 20 changes of thought about what bike to get, I chose the x4r.

I convinced my old man to get me a good quality one... he is new to the bikes cause this is my first one. But anyway i convinced him and on the 25th of I couldnt take it out for a ride since i had to stay with my family for the day. nah it was good.

So far i have taken it to 3 different places (Pinjar Pines, Gnangara Pines And the York Mx Track.) This bike is so great, worth every cent.

Anyway on my 2nd ride at The Gnangara pines, part of the gear changer snapped off... that was just when i got there so I didnt want to call it a day. So i bent it back with a random metal pipe i found so its still usable. Heres a pic:

file0185.jpg

Dont worry, the spare part is coming in the mail now.

Well i've spoken too much so it might get moved to the mini bike review section .. oops ..

Here are some more pics after a quick wash down.

file0181.jpg

file0188.jpg

[
file0183.jpg

file0184.jpg

GPX 155z engine

Thanks for viewing,
If you have any questions just ask : - ) ,

Daniel<3mx.

what is the york mx track like ive never heard of it
can you give me some details bout the trak.
cheers in advance

nice bike by the way looks good.

what is the york mx track like ive never heard of it
can you give me some details bout the trak.
cheers in advance

nice bike by the way looks good.

Hey mate :D

The York mx track is about 45 mins - 1 hrs drive from Midland. Look on google maps because im not sure on what roads etc. But anyway when you get in york from mundaring way ( I might be wrong as I wasnt driving and i didnt take much notice ), turn left and follow the road for a bit, Then you will come to an intersection... Turn Left and keep going until you see picnic benches on the left side of the road. If you see the rubbish dumb sign then you went a tiny bit too far.

Anyway, its a great place with a bit of jumps, alot of berms, corners, trails, bumps etc, And it is VERY well made. The sand is mostly hard so its good if your learning... you dont pay anything and you dont need a lisence or anything just go in there. I set up a Tarp and was there for the whole day. Trust me, The track(s) and trails are Awesome. Very large area.

Good for whatever bike.. except for maybe 450s lol. I took my x4r and its great for pittys and even a few large bikes, 125's 250's etc. Also good for quads.

I hope this helped :)
Daniel<3mx

That rear shock is the same one I now have fitted to my 150XR.

Damn nice shock that!

That rear shock is the same one I now have fitted to my 150XR.

Damn nice shock that!

Yeah man ive been over quite a lot of big jumps and it landed so smoothly :D

Oh and rider456, Your right ;) Just after i took these photos i loosened it and its way better. Thanks! :)

has anyone actually done a bike review on one of these yet???

if not you should do one

has anyone actually done a bike review on one of these yet???

if not you should do one

Im not sure if anyone has done one yet, but I will when I get time, Im really busy trying to get the house ready to sell and have to help sell my dads car. I'll make one eventually, Dont you worry :D

i know mate, who woulda thought you'd be part of your own self-fulfilling prophecy? only on MR. **** yeah. :D

Latest posts

Back