My China 110 build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smart_969

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I baught my china 110 for $150 off my mate and here are some pics of what ive been doing to it
Cheers
trent

l_aeffc19d88ca49d0abdd6e9889b329a6.jpg

090731_125118.jpg

090809_140148.jpg

090811_165708.jpg

New frame, Foot pegs, Mound, Wheel
090906_170838.jpg

New brake leaver, plastics, seat
090912_141734.jpg

New forks, exhaust, front wheel, front brake
091002_101735.jpg

Last edited:
awesome man! i love these old 110s , me first pitboss , greatest bikes ever!!! if i seen one for $150 id snap it up to for sure!

What kind of muffler is that? looks sick

exelent i love doing this ,finish it then take it back and show your mate lol

i once had a z750 kwaka i swapped for a 4pack of jd cans ,cost me 1200 to rebuild it and paint it and i sold it back to the same dude for 2500 lol

and i got to get my jd cans back as i wouldnt sell till i had the cans and the coin

mate i might be wrong on this one, but looking at those pics a little closer, that appears to be a geniune early model Thumpstar... FYM motor would make sense.... These were fitted to the Hunge-tens..
triple clamps look right... clutch cover and clutch rod adjuster look right... is it an electric start motor with the starter motor under the barrel?

i could be wrong however. i believe that HAS happened before.. ha ha

mate i might be wrong on this one, but looking at those pics a little closer, that appears to be a geniune early model Thumpstar... FYM motor would make sense.... These were fitted to the Hunge-tens..
triple clamps look right... clutch cover and clutch rod adjuster look right... is it an electric start motor with the starter motor under the barrel?

i could be wrong however. i believe that HAS happened before.. ha ha

nah no electric start mate

awesome man! i love these old 110s , me first pitboss , greatest bikes ever!!! if i seen one for $150 id snap it up to for sure!

What kind of muffler is that? looks sick

Hahaha funny thing is that its a cr80 pipe cut to fit the header pipe haha

hey everyone

Been a wile since ive put some pics up so here is some more recent

100_1937.jpg

100_1938.jpg

100111_101307.jpg

Still havnt got my hands a crf motor yet.
If anyone has got one give me a yell
Blue plastics coming on the 20th

Cheers
trent

Holy shit dude! great build was awesome to look through it all, wouldnt even think it was the same bike! looks very trick. Im a tad jelous i want a build like this one! haha.

Try and get a vid of you riding mate ;)

Do you have an electric starter on this bike? I do't know how to get mine working. Can you help me?

Hey this thread is over 2 years old and the people in mention may not answer. If you have jumper leads put the earth to the engine, then touch the starter terminal(were the red wire attaches to it) with the positive lead and see if the starter actually works. Does the bike kickstart or is it elec start only? And welcome to Miniriders.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back