My china quad ride

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Heres a vid of me riding my new BBM 250 china quad, this was its 2nd day of running in and prob its 3rd hour of use from new. It may sound like i say some rude words but am easily mis-interpreted and promise i didnt and never do.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tiO7fP0NABs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i didnt here any ****ing profanity mick :cheeky-smiley-005:

Haha joshy, the last thing i think about is being politically correct, one vid i had to cut out a few 4 lettered nasties of different types like ****, ****, **** then *****, *****, **** LOL...Cheers dude:alc:

where did you buy it? looks like a sort of utility quad? think its reliable what you pay and get it? looks like a ton of fun!
-Chris

where did you buy it? looks like a sort of utility quad? think its reliable what you pay and get it? looks like a ton of fun!
-Chris
We import at work and got it for $1500 which is cost and freight price. I believe it is based on a yamaha style race quad?. Its early days with reliability but so far it has been great but will need a small electric fan to help with cooling being a aircooled motor as the frame gets in the way of optimum airflow.

haha, not wrong roy, we even got mozzies up here the size of seagulls lol. Thanks for looking mate and check my channel link in my signature for some more vids of that trip lad.

Its looking sik now with the tag and helmet mate:clap:

That looks like a blast! Nice quad, good luck
-Chris

loks like fun... i like quads, well looking at them.
everytime i ride one it trys to mount me and make some inhuman love child with me stuck against the floor.

or i fall off whatever description you like more

Thats up at ollera near the paluma turnoff.

i like the new quad mick,
how is it holding up? no componant failures yet?

i went through some of your videos last week, i really need to get myself a decent dvr.....
p.s. subscribed too

i like the new quad mick,
how is it holding up? no componant failures yet?

i went through some of your videos last week, i really need to get myself a decent dvr.....
p.s. subscribed too

Thanks Craig, I noticed you had subbed, cheers. Only the front fuel tank mount broke and I have installed a 12v fan for cooling, but overall it has been great for just having some fun and being a little reckless, yeah def get a cam mate as the kids will have a ball watching themselves runamuk lol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back