My ciniworx 150

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh I would swap for sure
If you were in melb I would have dropped it off but a little far in tassie lol

Ok W I have peoples attention does any one know what exhaust I would have to get to suit this thing I will post up a couple shots of the header pipe and it's direction that it runs through the frame

If you check out ooracing.com, and look for headers that are for a bbr style perimeter frame, you will find one to suit. You will have to wait a little while as they are a uk site. If you pm me your address and bank details I will through you 15 bucks and my address so you can send it over and I can send this over to you. You do realise its second hand and will need a paint to match the nice shiny build

Yeh mate it's cool it's just to get it going for now and untill I can decide to clean it up or source a new one to match the build
Will pm you now

This is what I have on there at the moment

I only need the muffler and it looks like it needs a middle section also
But if I search for perimeter frame exhaust I should find one a setup?

Last edited:
The muffler should come with the remaining part of the exhaust, it just clamps onto it.

Doesn't look like there is much to chose from for a perimeter frame it's all rather limited
Thinking I may have to get one of these http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-EXHAU...OOLSTER-SDG-SSR-125CC-I-EX07-/370783418248and drill the rivets out and try and fit it onto the back of a better looking pipe
I checked out ooracing.com but they only have the header I need the end the page that they had for a full system I can find on Google but it has been taken down I might send them an email over the weekend and see if they will still sell some thing that will work though
Or price a full custom job from a exhaust shop

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back