My DHZ New look

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunny29er

Reaction score
IMG_3768.jpg

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3779.jpg

yer well i have fixed the leak and now waiting for my carby, airfilter and the exhaust gaskets will get it tomorrow and post some pics up with it on the bike

im normally not a monster fan but i must say it does look pretty decent

Yeah it has come up a treat, i kinda like the monster kit, it suits the bike well

Keep us updated on its progress. :)

also is that a ramp i see in construction in the background of first pic?

indeed it is tho not for for the pity i built it myself its a wakeboard jump it floats in the water still working on it need to put the top on and the floats, we keep out boat at saratoga my nana lives along the broadwater there u could Prob see it from your house pbk

indeed it is tho not for for the pity i built it myself its a wakeboard jump it floats in the water still working on it need to put the top on and the floats, we keep out boat at saratoga my nana lives along the broadwater there u could Prob see it from your house pbk

your shitting me she lives in sara its like a 5 min walk from mine haha

if she lives in broadwater av thats just over the hill from me

your shitting me she lives in sara its like a 5 min walk from mine haha

if she lives in broadwater av thats just over the hill from me

oooh i see a a new BFF evolving here...lol

Chain might be a little tight from the pics dunny.

yer i know but once its on the ground its fine

and pbk i found a track that leads up the hill i think it connects up to your's track not sure tho
next time i come up might follow it teh whole way and se where it gets me will post some pics of my carby on got it today

yer i know but once its on the ground its fine

and pbk i found a track that leads up the hill i think it connects up to your's track not sure tho
next time i come up might follow it teh whole way and se where it gets me will post some pics of my carby on got it today

yer it sounds like the one that heads to mine..

by the way a little hint for these forums there is a easier way to quote people

for intsance if you wanted to quote what i have written now just below my post there is a button saying quote if you click on that it will quote what i have said and bring up a reply box

if you want to multi quote there is a button next to it if you click that and scroll down and find a few more quotes you whish to quote then click the same button till you come to the last one you wish to quote and click the quote button instead of multi quote button

yer it sounds like the one that heads to mine..

by the way a little hint for these forums there is a easier way to quote people

for intsance if you wanted to quote what i have written now just below my post there is a button saying quote if you click on that it will quote what i have said and bring up a reply box

if you want to multi quote there is a button next to it if you click that and scroll down and find a few more quotes you whish to quote then click the same button till you come to the last one you wish to quote and click the quote button instead of multi quote button

hmm much easier thanks

As Grnman said, the chain is waaay too tight... You need to consider the entire arc of the swing arm (ie, when you fully compress the suspension. As it is now, you're going to stretch/snap your chain if you jump the bike (or even run over decent bumps).

The easiest way to check is to undo one shock mount and move the swinger through it's full arc... I'm betting you'll find the chain impedes up top ;)

As Grnman said, the chain is waaay too tight... You need to consider the entire arc of the swing arm (ie, when you fully compress the suspension. As it is now, you're going to stretch/snap your chain if you jump the bike (or even run over decent bumps).

The easiest way to check is to undo one shock mount and move the swinger through it's full arc... I'm betting you'll find the chain impedes up top ;)

probably wont go through that much of a trek will just loosen it

Latest posts

Back