My first video.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulhenry

Reaction score
[video]https://youtube.com/2KKZfMHsOSs[/video]
Not sure if this will work, as I've never had any luck with posting videos anywhere else. Thought I'd a vid of me learning how to ride the new (second hand) toy I got a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this will work, as I've never had any luck with posting videos anywhere else. Thought I'd a vid of me learning how to ride the new (second hand) toy I got a few weeks ago.

The link is broken bud. Tried fixing it but no luck.

Just go to the youtube page playing the video and copy the link and past it in here.

Thanks motorman. I think I might have gotten it to work. Fingers crossed.
P.S. Is it really called a pit bike? I feel a bit silly calling it that but I don't want to call it a thumpstar if it isn't one. What is the correct term I should use?

Last edited:
"Pit bike" is a generalised term used to describe pretty much anything from a z50 to a crf150 and everything in between. The words pit bike came from riders or staff that would use these little bikes in the pits or backstage areas to comute from one place to another.

Hope you all enjoyed the video even though it isn't anything too exciting. Just out of curiosity, what video editor do some of you guys use. I have been playing around with the free kinemaster app from the Google play store (hence the YouTube name Captain Kinemaster ). I don't have a computer as such and do all of my editing on my phone or a tablet.

Latest posts

Back