my foxico 125cc pit bike with pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotovertRockr

Reaction score
This is my bike i got for christmas
so far the upgrades are

pro taper SE handle bars

Pro taper grips

Extra knobby tyres

KMC CHAIN

Inner rotor kit

140cc magneto kit

125cc zongshen engine

Last edited:
hey i got a foxico too but a word of warning i have modified mine extensively and i had my frame snap where the mount for the rear shock is so you might want to check over your bike! happy riding

yeah i got a mukini carb it goes great in my 125 dont know im just going to stip mine weld it back and re-enforces it then maby sell it once i get my new bike

ok kool

have u got any free items i can have such as sticker kits and such also will u be willing to post

Your bike looks like mine. Pretty much the same. Doesnt hold up well at all with jumps, and breaks down all the time. I found that out the hard way. :( Good luck.

so u got it for xmas and you've already had to replace the engine?

No i havent replaced the engine they are just the specs

ive gotten new tyres

chain

magnetos

and also an inner rotor kit

ah ok,
I recommend not getting a KMC chain next time, they're cheap n nasty & will stretch like crazy and have tight spots, spend a bit more for an RK or D.I.D if you can
have fun riding

get a new engine.. like lifan 125, thats what i did.. i pretty much got same bike

My advice would be not to do it up. It wont last. Mines pretty much the same and it sucks. I break it all the time and it pisses me off to no end. You'd be better off saving the upgrade money for a different bike. I am speaking for experience as i was going to do mine up, but the problems came one after another. First a busted a fork seal, then goes the clutch cable, then ripped the valve from a donut, now the rings are shot. Once its fixed im selling for a proper bike. Im over the stupid thing. But in all honesty i did have a lot of fun on it when it was going well, a good starter bike. If you dont want to spend too much, you could go a step up and go a PitPro, nice bikes and will last a lot longer than the foxico will. And plus its based on Klx, so you can get sticker kits etc. Mine/yours are crf based, but not the same making upgrades hard..

Latest posts

Back