MY LXR 180cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

winky34

Reaction score
My bike:

TB Manifold
TB V2 Head
TB bore kit
OKO 28mm
Pro Circuit T4
17tooth front sprocket and 35 tooth rear sprocket
and heaps of other stuff !!!

here is a video: YouTube - BRAAAP RACING ROUND 8 JUNIORS, 2010, GLOWING RED EXHAUST PIPE PITSTER PRO LXR

here is some pics:

RIMG0710.jpg

RIMG0711.jpg

RIMG0712.jpg

RIMG0713.jpg

um wtf you raced with your exhaust pipe like that???

that means its running extremely lean!

um wtf you raced with your exhaust pipe like that???

that means its running extremely lean!

hey mate, its because the pipe is made from thin gauge stainless steel, and will glow of a night when the bike is stationary.

if using normal gauge mild steel header, it wont glow as much :)

what does the little red bottle do with BOOST on it do ?? lol

the theory is the manifold gases get stored in the bottle when the throttle is closed which pressurised the bottle, when throttle is re opened the engine get a extra surge of gases, giving extra boost. well thats the therory.

cant tell if it works because we done other stuff at the same time :)

also we use the iridium tiped plug and when we checked it was a nice pale brown, been told its running fine :)

nice bike mate it looks fantastic and it looks fast

hey mate, most of the time i was on the limiter in 2nd gear and between the two table table tops i slipped it into 3rd and back to 2nd before the big sweeper corner ( it was very rutty throught there) so the rest of the track was 2nd gear :)

hey mate, most of the time i was on the limiter in 2nd gear and between the two table table tops i slipped it into 3rd and back to 2nd before the big sweeper corner ( it was very rutty throught there) so the rest of the track was 2nd gear :)

shorten your gearing and you will find you will be going much faster as you will use more of your gears

like get a 37 or 41 rear and 14 or 15 front

Yeh im thinking something is wrong with your tune up. The exhaust should'nt glow that red hot especially on the line.

shorten your gearing and you will find you will be going much faster as you will use more of your gears

like get a 37 or 41 rear and 14 or 15 front

becuase the bike has huge HP the bike is more controllable if i use taller gearing espcially on starts and out of tight corners less wheelie prone.

Getting the exhaust that hot isnt right

hey mate, its because the pipe is made from thin gauge stainless steel, and will glow of a night when the bike is stationary.

if using normal gauge mild steel header, it wont glow as much

have you ever attened any underlights racing before ?

Last edited:

if using normal gauge mild steel header, it wont glow as much :)

incase anyone else misses it...

wicked lookin bike mate!! could light a smoke off the exhaust!

doesn't matter what the exhaust is made from lol...... bigger jets = problem solvered..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back