MY LXR 180cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ok,
also in one of you last comments you said "your hp figure can't be compared to anyone else, although i would of expected a little more.." what was this little bit more figure you had in mind ?

also what are some of the hp/ torque figures that you have seen/done on these horizontal engines ?

your HP figure means jack shit... its simply wank factor....

HP will not always make you go faster or be a faster a rider as you need to be able to use all of those HP's or most the toime your gonna be actually slower, i wouldnt be surprised if you were a faster rider without all these performance mods

but seriously HP does not mean that much you stated you have more than brad smith but im sure he would still beat you.

what sean is saying concentrate on your torque figure he has already meantioned to what it should be so read over all hes comments and pick up a few you pointers

HP will not always make you go faster or be a faster a rider as you need to be able to use all of those HP's or most the toime your gonna be actually slower, i wouldnt be surprised if you were a faster rider without all these performance mods

but seriously HP does not mean that much you stated you have more than brad smith but im sure he would still beat you.

what sean is saying concentrate on your torque figure he has already meantioned to what it should be so read over all hes comments and pick up a few you pointers

Very well said there...

HP does not = better lap times.

though HP does = Wank factor.

I got a feeling no_crf50_here's 155z with a v2 and other bits has more HP infact, and that doesn't have a PC pipe or Boost bottle lol.

I honestly think you have come at this the wrong way, you need to start working on your gearing and actual tuning aspects and less about big bore this, big bore that. You will be a faster rider with a slower bike.

"Gotta learn to ride a bike fast, before you ride a fast bike"

yeah hey mate,

brad smith is the rider to beat on the race tracks, but im only junior haha, brad smith was very keen for a HP shoot out between my bike and his Vegas braaap, this is one of the reasons why we done the dyno run because to brad smith it was about hp as well

cant you see the connection..
bling = wanker factor
hp = wanker factor

man its all about wank factor, get with the times...fpmsl

Very well said there...

HP does not = better lap times.

though HP does = Wank factor.

I got a feeling no_crf50_here's 155z with a v2 and other bits has more HP infact, and that doesn't have a PC pipe or Boost bottle lol.

I honestly think you have come at this the wrong way, you need to start working on your gearing and actual tuning aspects and less about big bore this, big bore that. You will be a faster rider with a slower bike.

"Gotta learn to ride a bike fast, before you ride a fast bike"

what is no_crf50_here infact figure that you speak of ? why can't no one can tell me a HP/Torque that my engine should achieve ? and dont worry about different dyno's, otherwise how else would we compare readings ????

im not keen on feelings, keen to see factual video evidence and read outs like what i have done for you guys to make comments and recomandations, yeah i understand its not always about a fast bike...

yeah at every opportunity to get on track to get my skills up.

correct me if i am wrong if you have a very skilled rider (not me) on a very powerful bike are they a hard combination to beat compared to someone of equal skill but a less powerfull bike ??????

cant you see the connection..
bling = wanker factor
hp = wanker factor

man its all about wank factor, get with the times...fpmsl

yeah i know where ya comin from, i am only tryin to see how far we can take the performance of these engines and not to have the same performace bike as everyone else in the paddock..

contact firepower in u.s he will get you a bolt on skirtless kit with reliefs to suit the v2/s35 head .

expect to do quicker topend rebuilds with skirtless pistons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back