Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Supertrapp looks at home on your bike.
did you buy it new?
and have you had a play around tuning it yet? adding baffle plates etc

the Supertrapp looks at home on your bike.
did you buy it new?
and have you had a play around tuning it yet? adding baffle plates etc

Yeah I'm liking how it looks good, I bought it new. I went with 3 rings plus the domed end plate to start off with as recommended for this size motor and so far it's great.
I've got so much more go now, especially in 4th gear. It was a little rich so I leaned it out a little and its running awesome.

I like the pedal on your kickstarter, does it make it easier to kick or just looks ?

Probably more for looks:eek: (all the cool kids are doing it) It actually works well, your foot has a decent platform.

[video=youtube;ncXNQJEKVeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncXNQJEKVeM&list=UUXzFVWVKgDtVdYvtGqSXshw[/video]

it sounds nice at idle !

i went down past that way (via Christies Bch) on Sunday arvo in my XR, I had to pick up the new/used dune buggy tyres from Seaford

Fitted up some led indicator's Ive had sitting here for a very long time :oops: They were cheap, and with cheap you can expect issue's. Like one with a 3 led's not working in it.
I also gave the tank a lick of paint, was going to fill it but the right side is so wobbly I could never get the shape right.

Decision has been made, Its 160 with a TB184cc kit time!:grinning-smiley-003

Hey my67xr ... not sure if you are still active on this site. I have a Madass 125 I picked up in pretty good nick on gumtree for $300 ... I live in far north queensland and would like a registered bike that I can modify pretty much like that dirt modified Madass. Maybe I should start a new thread .... Just glad to find Aussies who have been working on these things.
spotted this on the web tonight, chuck a Z160HO into your's and you might not want to sell it then ?

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thesage/media/IMAG0081.jpg.html

one for the snow

and one for the dirt

Hi chops, what a nice work ! .. Hornestly , i love your work . And im on my way to modified mine .. Btw , what kind of model tank u use ?

I think maybe u should do record only for the install the tank chops ..

Hopefully read and replay ASAP ..

Rider momos from Malaysia

Latest posts

Back