My Motard

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TyD

Reaction score
My motard brings all the boys to the yard, and their like does it go hard.. Oh well anyways..
:afro:

Well after seeing MattBombers bike posted up, I finished mine and thought I should post her up..

Looking pretty raw at the moment, don't think it's going to change, just going to add a front mudguard. haha.. I like the way it looks at the moment... But feel free to post what you think, criticism is always awesome.

Like to thank Small Wheel Deals for helping me with the problems I came across...

And pete for the motor that makes me leave skid marks on the seat and on the black stuff. :lol:

Here's a pic;
P6250475.jpg

Looks great man, going to be a killo mso with that engine in it :) just dont tear up my slicks :( haha.

yeah its tard you dont need no filter :p just put a stocking or something :)

Im getting a trumpet for mine :D and just getting a special sock for it...

Thanks minifighter... I really do hope I can ride better than I can sing lol..

A stocking will be good enough.. I will take my uni filter as well though. And I wont be hitting the jumps

Ok sweet as Pete.

I filled her right up but the oil level has probably dropped now, as there was no oil in the oil cooler and lines.

I will check tonight after work when I'm getting everything ready..

Anyone going to practice in the morning? I will get there around 10am. Hoping Barry will let us chill at the track until the tard event starts..

Thanks Ty

PS. Thanks Paton glad you liked it haha

Get some RJay Bandits.. Best leather gloves I have had. About 50bucks. lol..

I will seeya there then mate. :action-smiley-033:

Sam and Ty, If you end up going the velocity stack you could run something like this:

muppetcarb2.jpg

A guy from planet mini's made it for his monkey. It's just a bit of foam and some wire mesh shaped round a golf ball. Looks awesome

Latest posts

Back