My Motovert Minimotard project

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost finished!! takegawa ignition , skidplate and handgaurs still need to come but here you see what it looks like now

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2676.jpg

they 10's ay?

hmm....wouldnt you prefer 12's for motard? Thats how everyone in Oz sees it anyway

they 10's ay?

hmm....wouldnt you prefer 12's for motard? Thats how everyone in Oz sees it anyway
Here in Belgium everyone rides on 10"

(we're riding only on tarmac here and our tracks are smaller and a bit more twisty I think so we're better of with 10" ) and with the 10 inchers we're a bit lower to the ground what gives us more support on the knees in case of a break out ( that saved me from some ugly crashes allready ;) )

yeah alot of us do run 12's here because we have trouble getting 10's if i could get a good set of 10's i would be running them.

yeah alot of us do run 12's here because we have trouble getting 10's if i could get a good set of 10's i would be running them.

Can't you find dunlop TT92's there ? the exist in 10inch and they have awesome grip..

Here we use sava slicks for colder weather and heidenau slicks for warmer temps.

she's come up trumps mate

great build ya better chase up some vids of it in action i'd luv to see that taky donk runnin would be sweet

In the UK we use 10" and 12"

I have used both and in my opinion the 12" are soooooooooooooooooooo much better. There seems to be no telling when the 10's are going to let go and before you know it your sat on you arse!!!!!

The 12's seem to slide better and give you some warning before they let go.

Same track (twisty kart track) same day, just by fitting 12's i brought my lap times down 1.5 sec a lap!!!!!!

Thats 10 & 12" Sava's and the 12" bridgestones im told are even better.

Jay.

man i really need to know what discs they were on the front!

Latest posts

Back