my new bike kx250f 2013

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchd

Reaction score
so i sold my 11 crf450 and got a kx250f 13. i was just a little bit small for the 450 loved the power tho.
any way i have spent some moeny on it an so far this is what its looking like

IMG_1103_zpsd715b760.jpg

IMG_1107_zpsdbd835e6.jpg

IMG_1141_zps0c5b6a41.jpg

IMG_1114_zps19406dc2.jpg

IMG_1171_zps2368977f.jpg

IMG_1204_zps51ab768a.jpg

lots off little goodies on her, nextto come will be graphics and fmf 4.1 pipe

sik dude, a brand new bike with aftermarket goodies already, yeah the 450 would of gone rank but the 250 still has plenty of get up and go, cant wait until young hazza sees this and starts modding his 2013 250f kwakka also, it looks great mate, the pivot pegs and brake pedal are looking awesome, f it the whole bike looks awesome and cant wait to see some vid, you do have a helmet cam dont you. lol

Honestly speaking from experience if i was you i would get your suspension sorted before doing any power mods. No point in having power if you can't use whats already available.

Honestly speaking from experience if i was you i would get your suspension sorted before doing any power mods. No point in having power if you can't use whats already available.

Iv raced for years an never really done anything to my suspension. The stock stuff has always suited me.

sik dude, a brand new bike with aftermarket goodies already, yeah the 450 would of gone rank but the 250 still has plenty of get up and go, cant wait until young hazza sees this and starts modding his 2013 250f kwakka also, it looks great mate, the pivot pegs and brake pedal are looking awesome, f it the whole bike looks awesome and cant wait to see some vid, you do have a helmet cam dont you. lol
Cheers mate! Yeah she defiantly goes hard. The added power of pipe an the loud mouth should be good to. She will look even better once my graphics arrive. Looking forward to the first race of the year, which ill be running my gopro at!!

I used to think the same about suspension in stock form. Once i had mine done with pro action my lap times dropped and i didn't feel as beat up after each race. Definitely felt better the next day as well.

when does the state rounds start?
First state round is kalgoolie easter long w,e

I used to think the same about suspension in stock form. Once i had mine done with pro action my lap times dropped and i didn't feel as beat up after each race. Definitely felt better the next day as well.
Tru well might have to look into it then!

already looks awesome mitch, kxf is a great bike.
crashed mine yesturday so need to fix it up before the race this weekend :/
stock supsention is extremely hard on them, adjusted it on the weekend finally stays straight over whoops/bumps. i still need it properly done tho

If you can find out the weight range and style the stock suspension is valved/sprung for you'll have a better idea of how appropriate it is ;)

You might just be a lucky bastard that is the right weight and speed for the stock gear...

already looks awesome mitch, kxf is a great bike.
crashed mine yesturday so need to fix it up before the race this weekend :/
stock supsention is extremely hard on them, adjusted it on the weekend finally stays straight over whoops/bumps. i still need it properly done tho
Cheer man! Ohh spewing gotta hate that rushing to fix it.

If you can find out the weight range and style the stock suspension is valved/sprung for you'll have a better idea of how appropriate it is ;)

You might just be a lucky bastard that is the right weight and speed for the stock gear...

Yeah im a light weight like 65kg think they are set up for bout 70kg or so id be pretty close to that with gear on! Will have a look into it tho an see if i can get it dialed in

the new graphics design came in the other day!

MitchDicarloOctaneKXF2502013854_zps1cfc6930.jpg

and ordered the new pipe

IMG_1228_zpsfd76bca0.jpg

Is there any reason you went the kawasaki over other brands after having the crf

Bikes going to look mint mate

cheers mate!

Is there any reason you went the kawasaki over other brands after having the
crf

well i had kawasakis since my 02 85, then had 04, 06 and 08 kx250fs when my dad was still helping meout with racing. folks moved state an i just decided to get a crf450 but have gone back to what i know i can ride really. love the kxfs

cheers mate!

well i had kawasakis since my 02 85, then had 04, 06 and 08 kx250fs when my dad was still helping meout with racing. folks moved state an i just decided to get a crf450 but have gone back to what i know i can ride really. love the kxfs

oh yeah ,cool. i had kx80 when i was younger, sick bike, and the only one i felt really comfy on aswell as my crf450. funny how some bikes feel absolute **** and others suit perfect

got some stuff the other day, new cycra front plate, green chain rubber for swing arm and blue chain

IMG_1248_zps2a1c9be9.jpg

IMG_1251_zpse0644268.jpg

IMG_1250_zpsce3e571e.jpg

Lookin so sweet!!!

How much is ringmaster charging you for the custom graphics out of interest?

Ive just finished off my kit finally... Looks like this...

KX250F-Display.jpg

hey mitch does the throttle side hand grip just come off? or is it apart of the throttle tube?
i heard kawasaki has had grips that were part of the throttle for afew years but the 2013 was just a normal setup now, but mine looks like the grip is part of the tubing?

I
Lookin so sweet!!!

How much is ringmaster charging you for the custom graphics out of interest?

Ive just finished off my kit finally... Looks like this...

KX250F-Display.jpg

Hey mate they look pretty nice! Ringmaster charged $490 i think it was

hey mitch does the throttle side hand grip just come off? or is it apart of the throttle tube?
i heard kawasaki has had grips that were part of the throttle for afew years but the 2013 was just a normal setup now, but mine looks like the grip is part of the tubing?

Yeah mate its just a grip its glued on but is still abit of a struggle to get off! I had to cut the grip up. The glue is super strong an peeling the grips off left bit of rubber on the tub which i had to sand of with sand paper

Latest posts

Back