My new lxr 190

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX-747

Reaction score
Picked up this gem today couldn’t help myself so happy with it basically my dream pit bike Greg at buzz bikes is such a good dude and knows his pit’s got a heap of spares aswell as the og plastics with nitro circus graphics and has 6 hours on it (so glad I don’t have to run it in hehe) changed the oil anyway can’t wait to ride it hard weather is crap atm in melb always wanted an lxr so this is my new baby and a killer bike to add to my collection now to get some more miniriders stickers for her

Attachments

• 1343543B-7D93-4FE7-A858-7BDBA11907BB.jpeg
    1343543B-7D93-4FE7-A858-7BDBA11907BB.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20
nice bike dude, been looking at these for a few years hahah, whats it like jumping it? hows the suspension? how much u pay for it man? and is that a 190 Daytona with a 155z fly wheel cover?

Yeah mate always wanted one aswel
Haven’t jumped it yet tbh havent really riden it but seems to be set up better than my old ycf 190 just overall better rear end with more options than my sp3 ycf and just better IMO glad I sold that now I got this I think she’l be Fine with jumps yeah I noticed the 155z cover forgot to ask lol but pretty sure they didn’t come on the lxr’s looks pretty cool I reacon paid $2400 with only 6 hours on it and in super good condition with an fmf pipe on it I’m more the happy with it

Latest posts

Back