my new pit bike whut about it

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katbeth

Reaction score
hi this is my new bike
P1060740.jpg

P1060727.jpg

P1060733.jpg

P1060735.jpg

WOW that is nice ...

am i the only one who noticed marzocchis on the front??

this looks like a klx version of the mso elite.. sort of

WOW that is nice ...

am i the only one who noticed marzocchis on the front??

this looks like a klx version of the mso elite.. sort of

since you were the first to reply.. I guess you are! :rolleyes:

Is this a new company? what make is the bike? can you give us some specs please..otherwise it should be in the 'should be in the show us your bikes thread'

nice bike.. thou, now go get it dirty... :D

Last edited:
very nice looking bike, I like all the little touches like the rear caliper bracket... I need red bits like that!! :D

what size engine is that? 125cc? it looks so tiny

Are you really in china? what's the riding like over there? you got good MX tracks?

from what i can see it's a monster twin trellis frame like i'm running on the Bling40, which would explain the massive shock... probably running a 290 or 300 mm long shock to compensate for the bad fork/headstem rake....
notice that the rear clearance looks huge, but the headstem rake and angle of the forks looks normal??

yeah i'd say it would probably pogo a bit, but it might also sort out the gay rake on the monster headstems..

Hi it's 125cc.the rear brake bracket is CNC machined. red is matching good but dont get too much red on bike just coil,exhaust end,exhaust pipe protect ,shock screw, and the fork nuts.engine is 125cc. the bike is midsize so the engine looks tiny. i am really in China.We ride bikes here and have some black ground to ride bikes not Formal tracks.just for fun.Chinese people most are poor and just less plays this game and this game is buring money game:cool:
very nice looking bike, I like all the little touches like the rear caliper bracket... I need red bits like that!! :D

what size engine is that? 125cc? it looks so tiny

Are you really in china? what's the riding like over there? you got good MX tracks?

not a new company
i just get it from a company and they dont need it and clear it so i get good price but some dust on it
specs:LIFAN124 oil cooler Mikoni carbi,chromo frame two bar(like KLX style cHina imports) this frame in fact is stronger than alloy frame but alloy is good look)normal shock,735mm forks(not real Marzocchi the sticker i sticked) KLX plastics,alloy high handlebar,i did fit the new brake pegal(original is steel normal style) front and rear hydraulic brake front 4 piston rear 2 piston (the front brake bracket is special CNC machined because it has to match the forks) the tyre are new fitted(old is broken)
it was dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a little big for me i am not very tall

since you were the first to reply.. I guess you are! :rolleyes:

Is this a new company? what make is the bike? can you give us some specs please..otherwise it should be in the 'should be in the show us your bikes thread'

nice bike.. thou, now go get it dirty... :D

it's from XMOTO but i did some modifications and i know XMOTO very much and i can make bike by my hand very easily for some existing bikes
looks nice..
but appears to be a cross between KAYO and XMOTO or just another noname

wow.. a personal reply for each of us :) Well done buddy :)

How about some pics of the riding that goes on in China!?? Would be Very interested in seeing..

Hi Mr katbeth Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing you bike pics ,, the bike looks good , will be intested to see pics of other bikes in china and where you ride

maybe a vid if at all possible

again welcome , and i look forward to reading your threads
SnItChY

Latest posts

Back