my new Ride..... terra moto 125 pro TDX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damo#12

Reaction score
I got the new 2008 model 125 Pro from Terra Moto today
here are some specs for it...

Conventional telescopic forks
cradle mount high tensile oval spine frame with detachable sub
spring loaded 100 degree fully adjustable levers
Stainless alloy/ exhaust
bear trap studded footpegs
28mm high lift tapered hi-lift bars anti-vibe
twin piston front caliper
200mm front 160mm rear
braided brake lines
forged cnc triple clamps
fully adjustable rear shock
12inch front 10inch rear wheels
Hi flow air cooler
genuine Marzocchi forks...
heavy duty clutch.

bike1.jpg

bike6.jpg

bike4.jpg

bike3.jpg

Last edited:
for sure bretto.... cant wait, tearin up my neighbourhood with it already hheehe

i have never liked these bikes they loook silllly

mmmhmmm and your bike is a???????????
it set me back 700 for trade in my my old 140 and 300 on top so it was a great deal, they are retailing for 3500

They don't look to bad at all. Pretty good price too.

Let us know when you take it off road how she pulls up.

I got a 2nd set of plastics with it, they are blue, looks like a mini yammy now, pretty tough..
I stiffened the suspension before i rode it and tweaked it a fair bit as i was goin, so no real problems..
The foot break lever i feel was too far forward, really uncomfortable, so im cuttin it off and rewelding i so its a lil shorter, dont have to try to reach for it..

I broke the gearbox in it, it was a faulty one, so i guess its a good thing seems its still under warranty....
Other than that she is really good to ride, really well made, so im really happy yep!

looks good Damo ....shame bout the box but you how it goes :rolleyes:

HOPEFULLY they'll sort it quick or send ya a new donk :cool:

Yeah thanks Dready... Hoping so too!
just get me back on my bike!

i have the same bike. but i have crf plastics. you should get some make your ride look mint. when you jump does you fast ace rear shock hit the back tire. the little pump bit im talking about. does it hit the rear tire. cus when i first got my bike it did. so i had to stiffen the rear suspension.

here a look at my bike

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb217/lukestaats/P1080044.jpg

hey mate nice bike, did those plastics fit straight on?
i have a new rear shocker on mine now and it does not rub any more

they look pretty sweet:) i want one...two, a dozen!!!!!!!

though the genuiness of that "stainless steel" pipe has me worried...wait til its going rusty;)

they do, dont worry...test...is it magnetic? i know there ARE magnetic stainlesses, but still....

hey
i'm looking at terra moto's
just a quick question, i have heard that they sit a bit higher then the old genuine thumpstar's.
Is this right?if so how high is the seat?
thanks mate.

they sit pretty nice for me cos im 6'1'' so they feel just right, and now i have a lifan 140 in it, it goes even better!

ohk. sounds good.
why do you have a new motor in it?
why does it go better?? did you do any mods to yours?
thanks.

i did the gearbox in the original 125 engine, plus im not much for 125s lol, 140s for me baby!!!!!

Just a long awaited update, the 140 really makes this bike move. just opened it up a little. Pity my ribs didnt agree with hangers and tree flat in third lol!

Latest posts

Back