My Pit...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bone9

Reaction score
Heres the latest pics of my pit.

Spec...

Demon X D'link 160, Z155HO, Alloy Proline Swingarm, SP Adjustable Forks, DNM Adjustable Rear Shock, Raceline Rim Lock, Uprated YX160 Valve Springs, Custom Exhaust With Doma End Can, Suzuki Bandit Rear Brake Master Cylinder, Custom Rear Brake Pedal, Custom Made Rear Brake Line, Uni Air Filter, Red Carb Overflow Pipe, Black ASV Style Levers.

Let me know what you think? Cheers

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

DSC_0022-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0024-1.jpg

Plenty more to come:)

Beautiful lookin' bike man! How much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking? Got any videos of it ?

Cheers mate! Not sure what the total is, haven't added it up. No vids yet.

Nice man, clean looking build. Like what you did with the colour scheme too. Reckon a Magik sticker kit would look the part too :D

Nice man, clean looking build. Like what you did with the colour scheme too. Reckon a Magik sticker kit would look the part too :D

Cheers mate. Where can I get a magik sticker kit from? I'm in the U.K.

Nice bike mate, might wanna tension that chain though before the next ride :) could be me but from here that looks looser than Paris Hilton.

Nice bike mate, might wanna tension that chain though before the next ride :) could be me but from here that looks looser than Paris Hilton.

Ha ha. Cheers man. It's in gear to stop it rolling that's why it's tight at the top and loose at the bottom. I have tightened it a bit since the photos:grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back