My Vert officially buggered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds to me like the only "real" problem you have had is the electrical drama. Seems like the other problems could have been avoided with simple maintenance. Use locktite in the hubs & tighten the chain. You can see in your vid the chains to loose & the wheel being 1mm out of true. Give me a break dude.

FFS just wrote out a huge reply then lost the lot so I ll start again. If you had read the earlier posts then you would know that the probs i had were minor(up to the point when i couldnt ride the bike at all). I knew the owner of the shop was going to be away for 3 weeks back for 2-3 days then away for another 2 weeks so i phoned motovert to see if i could get the extended 6 month(not the 90 day that I was given)warranty. Josh asked my to e-mail him with the problems. It took 2 weeks to get a reply and only after the said person came on miniriders and seen(plus a friendly phone call from anonymous:D )my posts that i got a reply. They were nothing but helpful then. As for Certified i was informed after my bike was fixed(which was done immediately by Damien and at no cost.Which i am thankful for)that they had a mechanic on stand-by ready for such occasions. i didnt want shit to come to this but all i set out to do was let others know the downfalls of the Motovert Pro.
As for you Tubes380 I still dont know what to do. if i part the bike it may take months to sell all the parts. I dont know if ive burned my bridge with the dealer so i may try sell bike complete with warranty. I really dont know. Sorry dude.
Not going to post any more problems(there are a few) about the bike. May need to sell it here:D

First of all Kristian I was not having a go at you and to that other guy in no way was I passing the buck! I just wanted to address the bad rap you were giving Mojo. Unfortunatly not every happy Motovert owner gets online singing the bikes praise's but it seems every unhappy customer screams to high heaven when something goes wrong. All problems with your bike and the time taken to fix them are 100% my problem, my store my responsibility. Mojo don't have a warranty card that states 6 months but I know when you bought the bike so it's no problem if you want I will fill out another card starting from 90 days after you bought the bike. If you read your warranty you will notice that labour isn't covered also you will note warranty parts have to be approved by Mojo not just handed over but the shop but as I know how frustrating it is to be with out a bike I did what I had to so you could get riding again I even gave you a hypo coil for your trouble, as it is I will probally be out of pocket for that wheel and maybe even the current one. Think of all the problems you have had and then think what would of happened if you bought a Terra Moto from my mate down the road those guys charge you $70 even to look at your bike warranty or not, not saying we are perfect but we are probally the softest when dealing with customers alot of bikes go out no labour charge for small fixes as you should know.

Anyway I'm sorry it all had to come to this, I will give you my personal mobile number next time I see you so you can get me direct for future problems just don't ring at 10 O'Clock at night like some guys do. We might even try to organise some mobile work so you don't have to keep stuffing it into the back seat of your car.

Damian

Last edited:
Unfortunatly not every happy Motovert owner gets online singing the bikes praise's but it seems every unhappy customer screams to high heaven when something goes wrong

when you pay $3600 for a china you expect it to be quality, and to last longer then a no namer you find on ebay for $2600 less

when you pay $3600 for a china you expect it to be quality, and to last longer then a no namer you find on ebay for $2600 less

Agreed and in my experiance they do and as such I stopped selling lesser quality bikes a long time ago as they were too much trouble. I recently had some cheaper bikes in (pitpros) as the guy next door (scooter hire) saw how well our bikes were selling and got him self some Foxico's which he put up for $1000 as you can expect he sold none and then asked us to move them for him which we declined of course. At the end of the day I stand by Motovert's and the service I provide my customers.

Think of all the problems you have had and then think what would of happened if you bought a Terra Moto

lol if he had bought a terra moto hed by riding it and not havin the problems wich u guys have
ive said it to many people and ill say it again
i work at a bike shop
and u wanna know what a vert is????
a pitpro with bling bling

lol if he had bought a terra moto hed by riding it and not havin the problems wich u guys have
i work at a bike shop

I was pointing out the standard of service on offer around these parts. And I get a lot more broken Terras than broken Verts but everyone has their own opinion on these things. I'm sure the bike you stock in part forms your opinion so I may not be a inpartial judge of Verts.

i work at a bike shop

Comments like that just show that you have absolutely no idea dude.

Mojo Motorcycles Australia
Check this out Flarry. You might learn something. (doubtful)
Former world record holder (mini back flip), TJ Russel, has recently stepped up to a MotoVert Pro and has not looked back! TJ blasted the competition aboard his stock MotoVert PRO model at a national race held at California Fair in Paso Robles, California.
How weird that is my hometown! I saw that race and I wouldn't even consider it a race. Most of the racers where little kids or old people on their kids bike. He was nothing impressive either, he wouldn't even jump the 20 meter double.

i work at a bike shop

terra moto's are useless bling bikes hence the breaking thing

now as a person that work's in a bike shop you of all people should know
motovert's are nothing like a pitpro i would put my frame up against a pitpro any day
and know that it would hold up longer and then some
yes the new pro frame is now a mid size and very similar to the pitpro xr140
but this setup is yet to be proven!!!!!
yes they got rid of the alloy expert frame because the frame on my model 125 was stronger and you cant have a cheaper model stronger can you
the new expert is the best bike in there new range (only cause i'm not a fan of the midsize)

graham will vouch for this
the frame on his new vert is the same as mine and it looks way tuffer than your pitpro's or dhz

man here we go again
pickaniny got a lemon but he got it fixed and he should not have to many issue's from now on

No I didnt get a lemon. They are all bloody lemons. You may have got a lucky break coolmodee but as stated before, I am yet to find a happy motovert rider. Lots and lots of pissed off owner/ex-owners but. My bike has been ridden twice in 2 months. Its still shit.

You may have got a lucky break coolmodee but as stated before, I am yet to find a happy motovert rider. Lots and lots of pissed off owner/ex-owners but.

This still going around. You just contradicted yourself in one sentence. And if you haven't found a happy Motovert owner up here yet you have only spoken to one person on one race day (magneto and damaged wire, after 8 months). Please feel free to bring your bike in sometime and I will strip it down to nothing and rebuild it for you from the ground up no charge.

Damien the NAVY really suited you. You should stick with it. You aint touchin my bike. As for who Ive spoken to about motoverts are you stalking me or some shit(how the hell do you know who I speak to)? If you referring to the dude with the motovert pro whos bike shit itself (i think he said its the fifth magneto) after 3-4 laps, why does he now get honda to service his bike? Plus there is many many more(may not all be customers of yours though). You must be good if you know all vert owners/ex-owners in North queensland.
Id laid this thread to rest weeks ago. I got over the fact that Motovert are crap. Hope I saved someone else the drama of buying a crappy product but.

Last edited:
Damien the NAVY really suited you. You should stick with it. You aint touchin my bike. As for who Ive spoken to about motoverts are you stalking me or some shit(how the hell do you know who I speak to)? If you referring to the dude with the motovert pro whos bike shit itself (i think he said its the fifth magneto) after 3-4 laps, why does he now get honda to service his bike? Plus there is many many more(may not all be customers of yours though).

Def not stalking you I just know the history of 90% of motoverts up here and only one has broken down in the last 6 months apart from yours, I know this because most people who have bought bikes off me still come in for servicing and aftersales support eg tuning, suspension work, upgrades etc etc. As for five magneto's that is not the story I got from the source but I will check it out. As for the standard of my work and past resume, well I will just let my reputation do the talking, when the clutch drops the bullshit stops as they say.

Last edited:
Just because they dont bring the broken bikes to you doesnt mean there not up here. I know of two vert owners that didnt even know your shop existed. (met them both at machans track). So how can you possibly know how many verts are in Cairns?)
As for your workmanship, your 'friend' Ari(is he the dude you told to buy the expert for racing as it was supposedly better, yet he ended up selling it and buying a pro off you weeks later?) had lovely things to say about you :rolleyes: As long as you got people bringing broken Chinese bikes in, you got an income. You wont be getting my dollars but.

Last edited:
Think T.J RUSSELL is riding with pax kawasaki now I'll ask him next time we speak...my only prob with verts is the daychina motor... I think the stroke is a bit too short and makes it work too hard ...so it gets REAL hot....way hotter than any of the other bikes we tested at the shootout.

Just because they dont bring the broken bikes to you doesnt mean there not up here. I know of two vert owners that didnt even know your shop existed. (met them both at machans track). So how can you possibly know how many verts are in Cairns?)
As for your workmanship, your 'friend' Ari(is he the dude you told to buy the expert for racing as it was supposedly better, yet he ended up selling it and buying a pro off you weeks later?) had lovely things to say about you :rolleyes: As long as you got people bringing broken Chinese bikes in, you got an income. You wont be getting my dollars but.

HAHAHAHA I was only talking to Ari this morning I could sence his distaste for me.......not! Those boy came in the other day aswell to hook up one of their mates with a good deal on a bike (which he got and left very happy with his new bike) amazing how people that hate you bring in business for you. For the record not saying motoverts are unbreakable everything has its limits but they are nowhere near as bad as some internet E-fighters make them out to be. Well I see where this is going so I will leave it and hopefully this thread will die like it should.

Last edited:
I must of been dreaming when he was bagging you out at edmonton. Oh well who needs enemys when you got friends like him.
Agreed.
You sell shit.
I refuse to buy shit any more.
Two happy people.:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back