My Vert officially buggered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, This thread is so funny, Motoverts are one of the better things to come from china, but its still from china so its still shit, and pickaninny found out the hard way, but certifiedriders is trying to defend his buisness/income and is saying they are a really good bike with no problems and you must of had a lemon, when in fact pickaninny is just one of the many people speaking out admiting how many problems they have like any other china bike.

Certifiedriders, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming on here and talking shit continously.

p.s
Ducar.r.spec
You would have to be one of the biggest retards on this fourm, terra moto isnt any better, china = shit, i've worked at a china shop aswel and every bike i saw i could pick faults out on,

sorry girls didn't mean to start this war again
but duc pissed me off when he compared my vert or even yours pickaniny to a shitpro
i mean i've seen one snap in a week and a half maybe the xr140's are better but there a mid size not a mini

dont mean to be a bitch but how much better do you think the mso 140s is going to be its still a china (no offence to mso but i'm not a fan of the frames on them) dunno about the new elite but they dont even have tapers as stock

anyway dont matter

my next bike is gunna be a big one so the vert will do for now
i'll let ya know if i snap it

franky your coment wasn't called for you ride an atomik dude you can t say a word

ducar r spec cant bag verts his bike is an agb21 probably the worst bike coming out of china, not sticking up for motovert or anything.

Last edited:
It may sound like a whinge from me to many people, but the point of this was to INFORM. If I knew motovert had so many problems I wouldnt have parted with $3500+.Best thing about buying the Motovert was the free $110 UNITMX jersey thrown in with sale.
I loved my AGB21(yes that is correct AGB21) for my first ever pitbike. I paid $460 + $190 postage and rode the arse out of it till 3rd gear died. I got maybe 3-4 months out of it, but it was money well spent. I gave the frame + all parts to a 14 year old kid up the road who bent the crap out of his swingarm(agb21 also).
I stupidly thought that a $4000 pitbike would be at least more reliable then the agb. I was given the impression(sales spiel I know) that these things were race ready and bullet-proof.
Ive had too many beers today to argue this without getting my shackles up so will stop now. Rant over for good.
Moral
A Motovert is overrated overpriced Pitpro.
P.S. Franky I never thought I would ever agree with anything you say but you shocked me.

Last edited:
OK.

Pickaninny your a complete tool.
Certified is trying to help you, he said he would strip your bike down and re build it free of charge. Although it took him a fair while to help you (from what i understand) he did in the end and is giving you further back up wich you keep declining.

All china bikes have there problems. word.

The wheel
Chain rubbing on the frame?
Magnito

There small problems and all bikes have these, not just chinese bikes.

Your going over the top, get it fixed just ride the thing. stop complaining and being a little bitch.

3600... yeah yeah Yamaha farm bikes have problems when they are new and it takes a while for the parts and everything to get fixed. (just started my apprents)

some people are so dumb and immature and just need to get a life, sell it and buy your little mso if you wanted to and your piece of shit l300 express van stop telling us about it we dont want to know................

U should be thanking the motovert dude for atleast offering to help you, he didnt charge u for workshop time fixing it, wich the warrenty states it doesn't cover. ahh got everything off my chest i think, word up peace out and respect.

Well its obviously upset you. If you dont want to know, dont read. Like you-SIMPLE.
Whats to rebuild. The quality of the whole thing will still be crap.
After speaking to someone who has endless problems after taking there bike back to him I decided not to go through the run around. Plus his sales staff dont know a pitbike from a scooter.
Sounds to me like you spent some time on a boat waaaaay out to sea with certified.
Word up Homeboy

Last edited:
Careful coolmodee some people are not who you think they are.
The joy of being anonymous.
Pitpro and Motovert are both imported by same 'person', so no reason why frames arent the same.

these frames are heaps diferant dude
pitpro frame
1184105686.jpg

pics of my bike
1166163365.jpg

bsc13-1.jpg

heres the blue prints of my frame
this was all i could find that resembled a frame only pic
and cant be botherd taking my plastics off
f1.gif

burn ........hurts dont it

pickaniny i think its time for a beer

How can you say they heaps different without seeing them side by side? Only difference I see is holes near sub-frame mount on vert 'drawing'
I cant find a piccy of the motovert frame either but found the company that manufactures Pitpro,Motovert and Pitsterpro.motovert - Products for motovert - Manufacturers, Exporters, Suppliers, Traders, Companies, Factories
How weird is that? This not to convincing but will do till i get a pic of motovert rr frame. (Really weird there is no available pics). Until then I concede defeat(or at least a draw)

yeah searched foreva to find a pic
and without it your right there isn't that much differance
but to sit then next to each other there's a fair bit
i.e size of the gusst, steel thickness by a couple of mm's, how the twin bars meet and join,
i'm not sure if the alloy smingarm is a + or - but looks cool

the website is a trip
but it only shows the expert so i wonder if they do the rest to
hmmmmmm

gotta love the china

motoverts rule!!!!!!!!!!

so pickaninny from what your saying if a person that owns a motorbike shop imports honda's and yamaha's your saying theyre the same bike???

they are noticeably differant
where to the dumb eye
the vert and the pitpro are similar. most people will look at the cosmetic stuff
not the tech info

so pickaninny from what your saying if a person that owns a motorbike shop imports honda's and yamaha's your saying theyre the same bike???

Nope not by any stretch of the imagination. (other then the Suzuki drz400 and Kawasaki klx400)
However if you have a look round at china bikes there are two types of frames. Crf50 type and BBR twin spar copy type(also KLX110 frames now but not many bikes avail with these). True. Now have a look at all the bikes available under different names that share they same frame/type of frame. Lots isnt there. China is cheap. They dont do Research and Development. They do Copy at Cheapest Cost. People think that Orion is a bike manufacturer when in fact they are just the exporter from China. The factory is actually the Apollo company. Most other bikes come from Wuyi Bosuer company and are sold as BSE.(older MSOs,pitpros, new DMxs,Monsoons,DHZ,DDR etc....)
So it makes sense that the factory that makes the Motovert expert,pitpro and pitsterpro would share parts.
As proven by 08 motovert sharing frame with Pitsterprox4 frame.
;)

OK.

Pickaninny your a complete tool.
Certified is trying to help you, he said he would strip your bike down and re build it free of charge. Although it took him a fair while to help you (from what i understand) he did in the end and is giving you further back up wich you keep declining.

All china bikes have there problems. word.

The wheel
Chain rubbing on the frame?
Magnito

There small problems and all bikes have these, not just chinese bikes.

Your going over the top, get it fixed just ride the thing. stop complaining and being a little bitch.

3600... yeah yeah Yamaha farm bikes have problems when they are new and it takes a while for the parts and everything to get fixed. (just started my apprents)

some people are so dumb and immature and just need to get a life, sell it and buy your little mso if you wanted to and your piece of shit l300 express van stop telling us about it we dont want to know................

U should be thanking the motovert dude for atleast offering to help you, he didnt charge u for workshop time fixing it, wich the warrenty states it doesn't cover. ahh got everything off my chest i think, word up peace out and respect.

Haha,

Why the hell would he take it back there, have you even read this thread completely?
You can easly tell by just reading CertifiedRiders posts hes talking shit, If i paid over $3,000 of my hard ernt money for a china bike i'd expect it to be a pretty good bike for that price considering it came from china. You pay more expecting the "little problems" china bikes have to be eliminated, He has every right to be mad, And after all this bitching and fighting hes been put through and the word on the street about CertifiedRiders hes just going to take the bike back there for a full strip down and rebuild. In that case your a bigger comedian than me. All your suggestions/opionated comments in that message were as smart as pascal's suggestion on anything he comments on here.

ducar r spec cant bag verts his bike is an agb21 probably the worst bike coming out of china, not sticking up for motovert or anything.
hey fuckhead i dont own an agb21 anymore so do ur research befor u start spitting shit

Haha, This thread is so funny, Motoverts are one of the better things to come from china, but its still from china so its still shit, and pickaninny found out the hard way, but certifiedriders is trying to defend his buisness/income and is saying they are a really good bike with no problems and you must of had a lemon, when in fact pickaninny is just one of the many people speaking out admiting how many problems they have like any other china bike.

Certifiedriders, you should be ashamed of yourself for coming on here and talking shit continously.

p.s
Ducar.r.spec
You would have to be one of the biggest retards on this fourm, terra moto isnt any better, china = shit, i've worked at a china shop aswel and every bike i saw i could pick faults out on,

i agree with the fact that yes any1 can pick faults with chinese bike but i can also pick faults with jap bikes just like any1 can pick faults with cars
such as the total recall on a certain model of car in 07 (i wont say wich 1) because of bent axles so please when ur going to criticise get ur facts straight
as for the comment of being a retard there was no need for it as i wasnt the person who was harrassing people 2 months ago for no reason
its little cunts like u who fill jail cells

i agree with the fact that yes any1 can pick faults with chinese bike but i can also pick faults with jap bikes just like any1 can pick faults with cars
such as the total recall on a certain model of car in 07 (i wont say wich 1) because of bent axles so please when ur going to criticise get ur facts straight
as for the comment of being a retard there was no need for it as i wasnt the person who was harrassing people 2 months ago for no reason
its little cunts like u who fill jail cells

Lol what the hell are you talking about? control your retard like sidromes, What the hell does picking faults on cars have to do with anything were talking about hahahaha!!!

Aww, and swearing too, this is hularious "its little cunts like u who fill jail cells"
You just proved nothing, apart from being in the running for TOTY ( tool of the year )
Haha, and you just proved, "its little cunts like you that make fourms shit"

Last edited:
hey fuckhead i dont own an agb21 anymore so do ur research befor u start spitting shit

ducar.lame.spec no need to start swearing to impress your boyfriend and this time he did research and it turns out your anus is your face

Latest posts

Back