My Vert officially buggered

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12299.gif

http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/general-chat/15152-f-bomb-big-no-no.html

Yeah, I'm hard :cool:

hey fuckhead i dont own an agb21 anymore so do ur research befor u start spitting shit

Your very imature, I was simply implying your bike was the biggest piece of crap ever made and you should give up all hope in it, No need to get nasty with the profanity you should be banned for swearing :)

Dragged in again, Franky please enlighten me as to how I am talking shit I have made a genuine offer to Kristian to rebuild his bike and fix up anything that is wrong if there is anything I will even pick it up so he doesn't have to lay it on its side in the back seat of his car. Please inform me of the word on the street about me and while your at it remind me which bike you bought from me or what work I have done for you as it seems your an expert on my shop, know it up and down. If you check out any of Kristians other user names he has had (pitbulls, Justin-Thyme) you will see he spoke quite highly of me in the past the only problem we have had is my absence from the shop early in the year (which is why his bike wasn't fixed the day he first brought it in) and me sticking up for myself on here.

Last edited:
Well its obviously upset you. If you dont want to know, dont read. Like you-SIMPLE.
Whats to rebuild. The quality of the whole thing will still be crap.
After speaking to someone who has endless problems after taking there bike back to him I decided not to go through the run around. Plus his sales staff dont know a pitbike from a scooter.
Sounds to me like you spent some time on a boat waaaaay out to sea with certified.
Word up Homeboy

List every single thing that has broken.
Don't say its too long, i bet you won't.
Its not that hard to fix, a six year old could fix these things, did you even do general maitenece?

Haha,

Why the hell would he take it back there, have you even read this thread completely?
You can easly tell by just reading CertifiedRiders posts hes talking shit, If i paid over $3,000 of my hard ernt money for a china bike i'd expect it to be a pretty good bike for that price considering it came from china. You pay more expecting the "little problems" china bikes have to be eliminated, He has every right to be mad, And after all this bitching and fighting hes been put through and the word on the street about CertifiedRiders hes just going to take the bike back there for a full strip down and rebuild. In that case your a bigger comedian than me. All your suggestions/opionated comments in that message were as smart as pascal's suggestion on anything he comments on here.

don't be so hard:D yeah i supose if i paid 3000+ i would expect it to be good, but i wouldnt spend that much money on a china bike, and if you did you would have to be mad..

Yeh i guess you competly shut me down aye, but atleast certified offered to help. Even though it sounds dodgey that they wouldn't do anything about it before

Maby he is all talk?

:eek: no hard feelings

Even though it sounds dodgey that they wouldn't do anything about it before

Maby he is all talk?

:eek: no hard feelings

The reason this all got to where it is was that I was away when Kristian first had trouble with his bike. The bike was left at the shop for a week until I got back once I got back I replaced the coil and damaged front wheel and returned the bike to Kristian with no charge for his trouble. Once I found this thread I thought I had been judged unfairly, I put across my side of the story which seems to have escalated the problem. I think the bike is running quite fine now as I have not heard otherwise and the bike has only been in once since Kristian bought it I think Kristian just likes to bag out Motoverts now because its the in thing. The offer still stands to rebuild the bike from the ground up so that every component can be examined and refitted so that the customer can leave happy and enjoy his bike like it should be enjoyed.

And Kristian please inform me who has had endless problems with their bike after bringing it in here, if your talking about Ari, his bike has never been back since he bought it, but anyway Ari rang me at home today and is coming round to my place soon so we will see what he thinks about this thread.

As for unhappy customers, this guy was a bit miffed when I did this to his bike about 6 month ago. He asked me to give his bike a bit of a tune when I was out riding one day so I did, then he wanted me to take it for a quick run, which I did and then I thru it away at 80ks. It all cool though we laugh now, its in at the moment getting Shivers and a bit of other stuff done.

Attachments

• Damage1.jpg
    Damage1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have been reading all this crap, and its really quite pathetic, and very juvinille. I work at Certified/IRD and i would just like to say that Kristian has been posting alot of harsh comments. I am a mum of two who enjoys riding and i work in the shop from time to time to help out damian. I have never claimed to be a mechanic nor do i want to be one. I have never touched any bike let alone repair them. So for the comment about kristian not wanting us/ me to touch it, i have never attempted to do so. He came in while damian was away and i told him that nothing could be done til he returned,which was in like 1 week, and he would attend to it asap, which he did.(While damian is away we have a mechanic on call, but all warranty claims go through damian direct.) Kristian was nice as pie to my face and i bent over backwards to help him in everyway possible. He may as well have spat in my face..... Not too happy because the issue was resolved immediately upon damians return. If he had any problems he should have brought it back in and it would have been resolved also. So i find it quite rude to be accused of being a shit worker, let alone a mechanic, which i have never stated to be. We have done everything possible to please this guy Kristian, and he has done nothing. He has had several opportunitys to bring his bike in for ,THE MECHANIC, not me, to address any issues he may have, But instead decides to post slanderous comments about the store and Damian via this thread which i think is a cowardly thing to do, let alone very immature. So next time he wants to accuse the staff there of being shit, maybe he should come say it to my face. Real manly thing to do.

Im surprised at how well "the shop" is taking this matter. Seems pretty professional to me. No doubt Kristian is exaggerating things to back up his story. Grow up mate.... u pretty much shot urself in the foot..... would be a bit awkward going in to get your bike sorted now... tough luck hey... now ur stuck with a nugget. That will teach ya

Surprised this isnt locked yet!

Sorry to drag this to the top again but I just have to. Kristian I had the other Pro that has had problems dropped off to me today, you know the one that has had work done on it by a much better workshop than mine. Well the offical word is that it has had 2 magneto's in it and countless hours of work done on it but different experts to get it sorted and they all failed. I had it sorted in about 30 seconds (er CDI) today but he has left it with me to fix up all the fix ups he has had done and I have photos (which are awsome) to post which I will put up tomorrow, you idiot. I have heard from many people what you have been saying and all I can say is get your lawyer ready I wont take this lying. I know this forum probally only has two members from Cairns on it but I take everything you have said about me very personally. By the way I had a guy in today that was looking for a secondhand Pro I told him about yours and he is keen so if you want rid of it let me know.

Peace mother fucker.

Sorry for the 'f' bomb

Sorry again im drunk!

Last edited:
Sorry to drag this to the top again but I just have to. Kristian I had the other Pro that has had problems dropped off to me today, you know the one that has had work done on it by a much better workshop than mine. Well the offical word is that it has had 2 magneto's in it and countless hours of work done on it but different experts to get it sorted and they all failed. I had it sorted in about 30 seconds (er CDI) today but he has left it with me to fix up all the fix ups he has had done and I have photos (which are awsome) to post which I will put up tomorrow, you idiot. I have heard from many people what you have been saying and all I can say is get your lawyer ready I wont take this lying. I know this forum probally only has two members from Cairns on it but I take everything you have said about me very personally. By the way I had a guy in today that was looking for a secondhand Pro I told him about yours and he is keen so if you want rid of it let me know.

Peace mother fucker.

Sorry for the 'f' bomb

Sorry again im drunk!

Well said - my two cents

Here are the before and after pictures of the Pro that broke down last race. Pretty self explanitary.

Quite obviously a brand specific problem.....not

Any brand of bike is going to have problems with top class wiring like that.

Attachments

• DSC01419.JPG
    DSC01419.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC01420.JPG
    DSC01420.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 31
Any brand of bike is going to have problems with top class wiring like that.

So you admit the vert has shit wiring? lol

$3,500 is a bit rich dont ya think?

No that wiring job was done aftermarket the stock wiring is just fine. Have you even read any of the above.

Last edited:
i think u have really just had some bad luck man.. i just bought a motovert pro 09 and its a pimp bike..

Latest posts

Back