My weapon

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonerson83

Reaction score
2002 KLX 110 I've had for years and over those years built up and spent a heap of money on, but its been fun! Thought I'd get it out and get it lookin good for tomorrow nights arenacross racing. Thanks to my woman Kylie for the numbers and name sticker. Fifth Element Kawasaki, South City Honda, Faster Minis, my good mate Richard and of course my bank account.

KLX1.JPG klx2.JPG

Forgot to tell ya, some bloke in America was selling one of them Takegawa 178cc +R Bore Up Kit with SCut Piston kits for $600 US 2nd hand. Next thing im getting is a manual clutch kit and an oil cooler.

Stock forks with HD springs and BBR damping rods, brakes are Hayes MX1, they're for mountain bikes but are strong enough for the klx, well until I get a kx65 front end or if and when I put my marzocchis on this thing.

feckin awesome. Where did you get the caliper bracket/kit?

The whole set up was on it when I bought it off kim britton years ago, a mate of mine on saturday night said the dude who I get all my big bike stuff from used to ride it, so when I see him I can find out for ya.

Latest posts

Back