Mystery Pitty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stumbows

Reaction score
Hey guys,

A mate of mine has a pitty 110cc with semi auto and so on but i've never really taken any notice of it before but there are so many things that are starting to make curious about so does anyone have an idea of what kinda pitty this might be?

Bike.jpg

MotorLeft.jpg

MotorRight.jpg

nasel sex.... looks like it could be a mongrel, is the a rare brake master braket on the back of the frame?

I think its one of the early (genuine) thumpstars. Proabaly an 04 model.

The brakes on it are the best i have ever felt. The master cylinder for the front it probably 5 times the size of mine and look at the caliper it's chunky as not to mention how much meat is on the disc plus it's a fairly big diameter.

I was riding it and just touched the brakes and not being used to it compared to my standard brakes the thing was nearly up on it's nose. It takes absolutely no effort for a stoppy.

its not a genuine thumpstar , i tell you what it is .Its a MOTO-X , one of the early pitbikes , they used to retail for $1990 been reduced to $1200 now but yeh used to be a heaps popular bike you can tell because the disc brake is on the other side of the bike , the wierd kickstart , that seed front brake line and the motor which is the same as the prooz50s crusty mini

its not a genuine thumpstar , i tell you what it is .Its a MOTO-X , one of the early pitbikes , they used to retail for $1990 been reduced to $1200 now but yeh used to be a heaps popular bike you can tell because the disc brake is on the other side of the bike , the wierd kickstart , that seed front brake line and the motor which is the same as the prooz50s crusty mini

Looks alot like an early thumpy to me but I guess all early china bikes looked like that haha.

I think the early thumpys had a slightly different swinarm, kickstart, few other things.

I know the the very first ones in 03 had a 50 motor.

It feels like a really good quality pitty to ride though, really strong and the suspension is quite plush.

Yep thats it.

The early china bikes were actually really strong, my mate still has his 03/04 thumpy today, only problem its had is the casing on the engine has broken a bit at the mounts.

My mate had one of these bikes, but it's a manual.

The front brakes are heaps good ay? I can stoppie with 1 finger on the brake.

BUT

His carby stuffed up like 10 times
Chain guide fell off
He's lost 10 spokes on the rear wheel

and a lot more lol

This one you can change gear but has no clutch.

But as for the other things you said sounds like a run of bad luck cause this guy thrashes this thing harder than anyone else i knoe thrashes there's and it just keeps going.

I think its pronounced X-Moto. I used to own one, at the time I couldn’t believe how good the quality was when compared to the other Chinese pit bike we owned. If it is one they are definitely a good bike!

it is definatly a db 110 as unit said. if you want to know more look in the back inside cover of the just bikes magazine. they have been selling there since i can remember.

yuh lol x-moto went down hill fromt here now they make all the agb's hahahahah

Latest posts

Back