Need desperate help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aaronbishop

Reaction score
Hi so last week I bought my first dirtbike, after not telling mum and she getting mad etc, I fixed the rear tyre and stuff like that, and then I had troubles starting it, I then dipped the spark plug into some fuel, and it started right up.. I went for a ride, and I stalled it going up a sand hill in 4th gear really slow ( didn't realise at the time) anyways when I tried to start it again, it would not for the love of god start, I was kicking it and kicking it for ages, I thought it was getting flooded as there was fuel coming from the overflow, after about 30 minutes later, 33 degree heat, I decide to start kicking it again, after it started, and ran.. But yeah, it works perfect when It's running, it's just kicking it over? I'm a 16 year old wanting to become a bike mechanic, but only know basics, except this.. Would anyone here have a clue? I have pulled muscles in my ankle trying to kick the god danm thing over.. I have been told the valve need adjusting, but I don't know.. (Please no sarcasm comments.. I'm being serious)

if you told me what engine you have would help.. yeah i would do the valve adjustments it seems to be a good reason at why it did not want to start.. gsearch how to do them and set them to 0.003 inlet and 0.004 exhaust

Latest posts

Back