need EVERYONE to watch this.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've watched it,
but when you come off a bike the speeds are normally quite a bit more than 10kmph,
and riders skid for more than 20-30 metres too!

i want to see the test results with the rider/wearer being dragged at 100kmph !

ps i always wondered when my pants got their name from, Draggin Jeans lol

cheers, craig

I personally wear Grin Factors.. got a pair of draggins.. but prefer the Grin Factors, simply for the fact the have almost tripple the kevlar and a better weave IMO. not to mention were half the price of the draggins.. have a better fit and have Hoodies in their range... (better than the Dririder ones)

i bought my Draggins used for $25,
but they were still like new, with them only being worn 6 times previously.
and the size fit was perfect for me too, most pants in my size (32) are too long.

i think decent riding-specific pants are a good investment, especially if you're riding on the road!

p.s. + reps too

Ive got a pair of draggins (custom made to fit me and f'n expensive) they are a great deal better than normal pants, HOWEVER as much as they might slow up the grazing effect if you come off (i think all kevlar jeans will do this) nothing beats leather, and iv'e come off wearing both.

Edit.... Draggin did this exact test years ago
[video=youtube;FO5lGbEmlNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO5lGbEmlNM[/video]
the video was only listed in 2011 but from memory the actual test was 06-07? if not earlier.

only problem with the Draggin Jeans video is it was done on a smooth drag strip!
they need to do it on an old, closed off road section, somewhere rougher to simulate real road conditions.

after coming off at about 40k's when on a 3wheeler on tarmac.. i would like to get some gear lol @40k's i got knocked out for a little bit, could see my tendons in my knee and have some life long scars.. also could not walk well for days and whenever i stood up my foot would ache and i would have to lay down... scars on my hips, elbows, knees, ankles and marks on my face top of my foot (went through my shoe) and smacked my head pretty bad... and to top it off when i wrapped it up to go to sleep i used the wrong wrap and it got stuck to and breeded with my skin so i had to rip it off the next day one mm at a time....
Might i say its almost one of the worst yet best things that have happend to me a fear of the tarmac is not a bad thing since i have pushed 200 kph in the past with nothing but jeans and a helmet
i say its the best thing because you will never see me going down the street without the most gear i can afford on at all times (unless messing about on the pitty @slow speeds) i dont think i want to wear a 1pc though as i want to be on a supermoto and it might look silly :p and 1pc=cop bate and thats the last thing i want.. however i can not get the idea out of my head that my dryrider will fold up in the event of a crash and allow all of my back to be exposed to the road and not held to my pants

Latest posts

Back