need help about semi-Auto 4 speed pitster pro 50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djeuro1981

Reaction score
Hi guys just got myself a second hand pitster pro 50 4 speed semi auto bike, and its awesome but 2 problems

1. shifting up gears is hard as hell "not like a bike with a clutch" are they suppose to be hard to put in gear

2. When i give the bike acceleration it bogs out it only allows me to gradually rev the bike real slow if i try to just go flat rev it bogs and dies

Any idea's with these problem?? any help would be appreciated

Yeah thats normal, the clutch is being engaged as you lift the gear lever hence the stiffness. As for your bog, I would be cleaning out the pilot circuit and tuning your carb.

Yeah thats normal, the clutch is being engaged as you lift the gear lever hence the stiffness. As for your bog, I would be cleaning out the pilot circuit and tuning your carb.

so is there any way to reduce the stiffness and what do u mean the pilot circuit??

Not that I know of. Pull your pilot jet, main jet and air screw out, spray heaps of carby cleaner into the holes and then blow out with compressed air

do you know if the bike has been run with a dirty air filter ?
on the bellmouth of the carby where the filter fits onto, there are 2 or 3 holes that feed air into the carby, one for choke, one for pilot circuit and the other for the main
it may only have 2x ports there.
if dirt has gotten in there they could be blocked up or partly blocked.
the Pilot jet is the one to the manifold side of the carby, the main jet is in the middle

to adjust the shift firmness, you could try loosening the nut on the r/h side cover, turn the screw in a little and lock the nut up again
see how that goes.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back