Need help on a Bike!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrum

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm going to upgrade as soon as I get around $1,000 !
I am very very interested in this PitPro 125cc SE 17-14 | PitPro Dirt Bikes Australia's Largest Online Pitbike Store can you guys tell me if it's a good bike. I currently have the pitpro 125 RR but I sent a big wheel motorbike like the one I linked above! If anyone knows of another better bike or anything to note about the pitpro please let me know!

the bike in that link looks like it has a Z160HO engine in it

Def tell pitpro you want the bike pictured with the engine pictured. The 155z/160ho would def turn that 14" rear mate.

Ah yeah would be a good bike with that motor thats pictured....However If it is a 125 as listed then its pretty much the exact same as the engine in what you have now just with bigger wheels. So it won't be any faster at all!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

To be honest I'm fine with it having the engine it has now, they said they use the same pictures from the 160cc because they're too lazy to take pictures of the 125cc aswell (they are both pretty much the same anyway except the engine)

Well you could have a look at the Atomiks they're good bikes!! Are you also planning on keeping your old bike? You may be able to find someone who wants to swap you your pitbike for a bigger bike. Check out some of the China builds in the build threads....plenty you can do to make yourself a custom pit bike from what you have in the old bike and a few more parts like. Frame and swingarm...

Well you could have a look at the Atomiks they're good bikes!! Are you also planning on keeping your old bike? You may be able to find someone who wants to swap you your pitbike for a bigger bike. Check out some of the China builds in the build threads....plenty you can do to make yourself a custom pit bike from what you have in the old bike and a few more parts like. Frame and swingarm...

Yeah I'll be keeping the old one, trying to build a garage of motorbikes in the future haha
I'm not sure about atomik, are they better than pitpro?

The Atomik Nitrous mid-size would be good for you or even the Atomik comp L

Not sure if ive ever heard of either frames snapping or bending but I know the perimeter frames are far stronger and more 'modern'. Looks good the pitpro you posted above but they're all made in China. Maintenance is the key to longevity in any bike!! You can find bargains second hand if you look around makes your $ go further if you want to 'build up' a garage...

Last edited:
Nitrous mid-Size 160 yes. Comp L not really as they are up around the 1800 mark. But you can get them for around the 800 mark second hand

Yea, Atomik would easily fit your budget if you bidded smartly, you should be able to get one for around 600-1000

Yeah I'm looking for a job I might even try and earn some more money and buy a 2 stroke. I'm not real sure but money is so god damn hard to get!

2 strokes are great for MX track type riding, if your going to be doing trails I would prefer a 4 stroke, it takes a talented rider to tackle major hillclimbes on a 2 stroke

2 strokes are great for MX track type riding, if your going to be doing trails I would prefer a 4 stroke, it takes a talented rider to tackle major hillclimbes on a 2 stroke

I think I'm gonna go the pitpro 125 se 17-14, I like doing small fun jumps but I can't do anything big. Also just for the farm and beaches, I won't be doing anything on a mx track ! Also the bigger wheels will help on sands and in loose dirt/ruts

Yeah the pitpro big wheel will be better for trail riding and loose stuff for sure! If you want more power save up to get a 160,you'll notice a pretty big difference in power between that and a 125....hills won't be a problem either!

Yeah the pitpro big wheel will be better for trail riding and loose stuff for sure! If you want more power save up to get a 160,you'll notice a pretty big difference in power between that and a 125....hills won't be a problem either!

Hmm I think I'll just get the 125 big wheel, one day I'll get a Japanese bike and start doing all that hill climbing stuff! Just got motocross boots so they should add the extra cc's of power anyway ;) hehe

Latest posts

Back