Need help setting nibbi pe28 carb for SRR RAZKULL 125CC

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krl062190

Reaction score
Need help setting my car it's a nibbi PE 28 m big comes jetted but I need help tuning it to my 2017ssr 125 razkull as of right now I cannot get my bike to start it will crank up and run for about 2 and 1/2 seconds on the choke on and then dies out and then I can't get it to can't get it to kick or electric start afterwards and all I can tell you that I am on the third groove on the on the fuel needle jet I believe is what it's called there's anyone that can help me please it is my transportation to my job it is now my daily it was completely Factory until I put this new carburetor and intake and air filter on and now I can't get it to run

Hey bud that’s a huge carb for a 125 you’d be trying to jet it forever
Your better off going with a smaller carb
Like 22-26mm mikuni

yeah you're the second person who's told me that all right now I'm running a 42 pilot and I 120 Maine it's running pretty good but sometimes I'm having still having slow and sluggish bought and bogging down and 4th gear but my RPMs are great I'm running 6264 65 miles an hour at like 5000 RPMs still need some help though and some advice which carb do you recommend recommend besides the the Mikuni

Have a look at a pwk 26mm or smaller 22mm any of the cheap carbs will do but have a look a molkt 26mm
That size would be the biggest you’d go on a 125 ive used several molkt carbs over the years there a good basic carb and will do the job for ya just my opinion mate

I hear you there see my goal is to get it to be able to run about 80 miles an hour so I can stay on the freeway because I try to avoid all these are highways right now when I'm going to and from work because I can't get it to get over 70 miles an hour I barely reach 70 and that's pushing it everything I got and I don't like being able to you know get up and get out the way if I need to with crazy people drive it on the expressway but that's my goal to get my razkull running 80 to 85 miles an hour

Your next option would be a big bore kit for your 125 or look at going to a bigger engine like a 140cc and would be a lot easier to comfortably get it to 80 mph and you’d have a better chance of jetting your pe28 have a look on tbolt they’ve got eclectic start yx140 engines send them an email there great people to deal with

Latest posts

Back