new 125cc LEI MOTOR xr pit trail dirt bike thumpstar

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flaxybra

Reaction score
Hey guys wats doing me and my mate are both getting dirt bikes where new to all the stuff can uz check out these bikes and tell us what u think please we aint gonna be doing jumps or tracks really we kinda just wanna ride on road and paths and stuff but yeah mite do some of that stuff like trails laterr.. :) if uz can take a look that would be sweet

i dont know if any of them are decent but looking to only pay like 600 with postage u reckon i can get a better deal ??

MOTOWORKS 90CC DIRT TRAIL THUMPSTAR

MOTOWORKS 90CC DIRT TRAIL THUMPSTAR PIT MOTOR BIKE blue - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 05-Nov-08 20:45:00 AEDST)

new 125cc LEI MOTOR xr pit trail

new 125cc LEI MOTOR xr pit trail dirt bike thumpstar - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Nov-08 19:15:00 AEDST)

new 125cc LEI MOTOR xr pit trail dirt bike thumpstar

new 125cc LEI MOTOR xr pit trail dirt bike thumpstar - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 06-Nov-08 19:15:00 AEDST)

THANKS HEAPS ALL

Ahh i see

Yeah true ayy but those are way too expensive u say u can get me a good deal if i say im from miniriders how much discount u reckon ??

:D thanks again

Omg I Win Lol!!!

PITPRO 110cc

omg this bike looks sick and its the cheapest one on that website haha and its defz betta quality then some heinous one of ebay bro thats sick

wat discount u reckon u could score us its $680 retail price wat u reckon dude omg thanks heaps :D

i Have a lei bike i just put a dhz frame in it and it is strong as hell and the lifan engine that comes ith it is also really good.

i Have a lei bike i just put a dhz frame in it and it is strong as hell and the lifan engine that comes ith it is also really good.

Yesterday you were asking about them and today you are recommending them. How can your recommendation be taken seriously when you obviously dont know?

i got the bike 2 days ago and rode it hard for 4 hours in our bush track and it has had no problems with jumps has well.

Flaxybra if you ride on the road you are a loser. Believe it or not there are actually some responsible riders who hate d' heads who ride on roads cause they give us a bad name. Owning a mini bike is not about terrorisin the neighbourhood. If idiots stayed off the road the cops maight not have got so fierce with us in the first place. If you ride on the roads I really hope it gets taken off you before you hurt some one.

Latest posts

Back