New 2009 dhz outlaw 160r racing

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well they also said the engine has the upgraded centre case and shit? only time will tell.......

oh well. let other sbuy the bikes and be guini pigs, then if theyre bang for buck, get one:) thats what i did with my 140 dhz.

oh well .. im sure it will do you good mate.. i havnt had any problems with my dhz so it should be all good..

yeah only thing im worried about is the centrecase not being the upgraded one, and the difference between quality of the Molkt carbi compared to the Mikuni VM24 that was suppose to come on the engine instead.

yeah only thing im worried about is the centrecase not being the upgraded one, and the difference between quality of the Molkt carbi compared to the Mikuni VM24 that was suppose to come on the engine instead.

hello...?? are you blind???..bigger kickstartshaft=bigger axle=biggerbearing=different cases...whats so difficult to understand about that??:rolleyes:

pipe down chachi, :) so your saying if i measure the kickstart axle with some verniers and its OD is 14mm its the upgrade?? il keep ya posted, just gotta get my verniers from work on monday.

Last edited:
the 140 is piss weak, the 160 goes ALOT harder... I bought my bike with a 140 stock and it was lame... I've got a 160 in it now and it rips shreds, powerslides at the flick of the throttle ;)

I find the 140 only a tiny lil bit better than a 125... only advantage of the 140 is you can modify it to be pretty powerful if you have the cash

just had to replace the idler bearing in the centrecase, ended up not having the upgraded centre case and gears after all!
fukerz

what year are we talking with this bike? i'm thinking of goin to guy one myself pretty damn soon but i've had had 1 pitty already thats given me hell, i dont wanna go through it again. Will i be safe if i was so go buy a brand newy now?? cheers

Latest posts

Back