• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

New 2015 DHZ 160cc, LXR Spec

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking really good guys!!

I'm seriously looking at getting one, I suppose someone has to bite the bullet eventually and hit one up.

Tough call to make though, 300 bucks extra for a tried and true LXR.

PM sent guys.

Last edited:
Looking really good guys!!

I'm seriously looking at getting one, I suppose someone has to bite the bullet eventually and hit one up.

Tough call to make though, 300 bucks extra for a tried and true LXR.

PM sent guys.

I'm in a similar situation. Anyone got one yet? Would love some feedback.

Do you guys over the pond not prefer the European LXR?

I can get good local support for the DHZ, I think I might take one for the team. Get some reviews and info out there.

Hey Chase
We can't get the Euro Lxr over here unless we import them our selfs and thats a bit of a steep price.

I can imagine

In my workshop i currently have two LXRs
One fully mod with full formula front and back brakes
Elka shock, front "factory"(fastace) forks rebuilt by tillet suspension
Renthal bars
Renthal clutch intellilever
Daytona anima 160cc

And i prefer it more then my bucci build

This is the sponsor's own forum here, so they are just advertising one of their bikes

Hey Chase
We can't get the Euro Lxr over here unless we import them our selfs and thats a bit of a steep price.

What does the euro model come with that the one's they sell here don't have ?
I'm sure we can get the Formula Radial brakes etc as option's
PitsterPro Europe
Pitsterpro LXR 160-
PitsterPRO LXR160 Nitro Circus Edition | z160HO Engine | Buy Online Australia at DHZ
Pitsterpro LXR 190-
PitsterPRO | LXR Nitro Circus Edition | DAYTONA ANIMA 190F Engine | Buy Online Australia at DHZ

Last edited:
I believe the only difference between the two are the plastics and how they look.
I have ridden full mod bbrs and I still prefer my Lxr over them. Then again that's a personal preference. And having 10k of bike between your legs is certainly a good feeling haha.
The only thing I have done to my Lxr is put a set of Engi forks and done a few little mods here and there. It hooks up great and handles big jumps no problems.
The formula brakes we can get from Ycf for a 5 pot rear brake and a 4 pot front brake. They aren't cheap but I'd imagine they are worth the money.

TBF I still believe the formula are too powerful
First time riding with them can catch you off guard

Euro lxr have two types
Crf110 look-alike been around for a good 2 years now
Also modified ttr plastics and imo looks better

Full cnc swingarm, looks sweet

Still a heavy bike though

tom downs lxr-r with takegawa Z125HO

Latest posts

Back